Features of Marine GPS
- Designed to comply with the latest standards and resolutions set by IMO, IHO and IEC.
- The electronic charts to be used are compatible with S-57 format.
- The inputs include GPS, AIS, HDG and other data.
- For GPS data, either internal GPS or external GPS input is applicable.
- CCStype approval.
Specifications of Marine GPS
1280 x 1024
17” or 19”
1. AIS input (RS232 and RS422)
2. GPS input/output (RS422)
3. HDG input/output (RS422)
Position, COG, SOG, Heading
Planned route, Monitored route
Range, Bearing, Speed, Course, CPA and TCPA
More than 100 routes, 200 waypoints/route
- Q:I would like to study marine electronic equipment, all kinds of marine radar.
- if you are born in the navigation technology specialty, the better, directly in your school can learn.
- Q:How does the ship navigate in the boundless sea without GPS?
- Sea by nautical chart compass and surveying and mapping latitude and longitude tools used to determine the location
- Q:How is a ship guided by a compass in navigation
- According to the number of degrees on the ship the ship can maintain a degree of value without changing the straight line navigation not to trek
- Q:The compass was first used and widely used in navigation, respectively
- Once the compass was invented, it was applied to military, production, daily life, topographic survey and so on. There is a gradual development of the application of compass in navigation. The book was slightly later than the "Meng Xi Bi Tan Ping Zhou can" talk "in mind: boat geography knowledge, night viewing, the day becomes dark, the concept of the compass." This is the first time in the history of navigation in the world. It is pointed out that only when the sun and the moon can not see the use of the compass, the compass is just beginning to use, the use of unskilled.
- Q:Navigation GPS can store the number of turning points ah
- Each GPS is not the sameI used to operate the Japanese that seems to be...
- Q:Application of satellite positioning system
- 11 geodetic measurements of various levels12 road and various line lofting13 underwater topographic survey14 crustal deformation measurement, dam and large building deformation monitoring15.GIS application16 construction machinery (tyre crane, bulldozer, etc.) control17 the application of precision agriculture GPS in road engineering is mainly used for the establishment of a variety of road engineering control network and the determination of external control points, etc.. With the rapid development of highway, puts forward higher requirements for the survey, due to the long lines of known points less, therefore, measured by conventional means of distribution network not only difficult, but it is difficult to meet the requirements of high precision. In the country has adopted GPS technology to establish high-precision control network line head, and then use conventional methods laid wire encryption. Practice has proved that the error in the tens of kilometers within the range of only about 2 cm, to achieve the accuracy of the conventional method is difficult to achieve, but also greatly ahead of schedule. GPS technology is also applied to the control of large bridge. Because no visibility, can constitute a strong network, improve the precision of points, but also very effective fulcrum for testing conventional measurement. GPS technology is also widely used in tunnel measurement, GPS measurement no visibility, reduce intermediate links, so the conventional method, high speed and high precision, which has obvious economic and social benefits.
- Q:Relative positioning of navigation instruments
- In addition, navigation instruments also include meteorological, hydrological observation, such as barometer, dry and wet thermometer, anemometer, etc..
- Q:Ancient navigation depends on navigation
- According to the "Zheng He Zheng He" charts, using hydrographic needle (24/48 azimuth compass navigation) with Ocean Star drawing operation (celestial navigation), at that time is the most advanced navigation technology. Zheng He's fleet, the day with the compass navigation, night watch stars and method is used to keep water compass heading.
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The earliest invention of human being was the compass, the compass. In the first place, people were not able to see the sun and the North Star until the weather was too bad. The Voyager will rub an iron needle into a magnet, fix it on a straw, and hang it in a bowl of water. The compass was introduced into Europe from China in twelfth Century, and was later transformed into "North" by European navigators.
- Q:Great navigation era GPS can not be used how to deal with
- File lost, deleted, re download it..Reinstall barCompass party
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range