Construction Machinery CDM307 features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||KUBOTA V2403-M-T-E3B|
|Engine Model ||KUBOTA V2403-M-T-E3B|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||42/56\2600|
|Operating Weight ||kg||2700|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||74|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||110|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||752|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1504|
|Breakout Force ||kN||18.9|
|Traction Force ||kN||20.3|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||8|
|Fuel Tank|| L||83|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||2920|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2730|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2420|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3340|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2180|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||790|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1050|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1200|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2060|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1520|
|U Tail Length ||mm||960|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1240|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1620|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||39°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||28°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||94°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:Is CTF Loader important? Do I need it on startup?
- what is CTF loader? i think its not necessary in the start up.
- Q:How to maintain the loader?
- Change air filter element, diesel filter element, oil filter element, engine oil on time, adjust valve clearance,.......Loader: check the hydraulic oil, change the filter cartridge periodically, work the joint position, grease (if necessary), whether or not the oil leakage, the working condition is good,.......
- Q:Dragon loader, 855 instrument panel, orange indicator light, what does that mean?
- According to an actual disaster disaster disaster indicator lights up an orange when even in such an even mechanical equipment in the disaster disaster disaster disaster disaster disaster shall mean thatRefer to refer to mechanical equipment such an orange lamp lit an indication such an even when such, generally refer to refer to refer to refer to refer to refer to the mechanical equipment will refer to an engine such a disaster disaster appear fault parts such as: refer to refer to refer to refer to an engine, an oil pump has an even water pressure is insufficient, such an oil disaster disaster refer to power equipment such an power supply fault refer to refer to refer to such an even, so an orange such an indicator lights up when refer to refer to refer to actual orange indicator in an even refer to mechanical equipment which refer to refer to refer to the meaning of such an even even said to refer to refer to, then can also refer to refer to refer to such professional consulting refer to mechanical equipment maintenance personnel refer to refer to refer to refer to, even for an understanding of an orange to refer to refer to mechanical equipment maintenance personnel refer to refer to refer to an indicator which refer to such an advice that an actual meaning refer to refer to, can also refer to the second disaster disaster disaster disaster disaster advisory machinery design Refer to refer to refer to by the seller, in accordance with the understanding of an orange disaster disaster disaster disaster disaster disaster mechanical equipment seller customer service an indicator light guide such an institute said the disaster disaster disaster disaster disaster.
- Q:What are the wages for a permanent loader unloader for UPS union?
- Ups Loader Pay
- Q:WHAT IS A DOZER LOADER???????????????????
- I think you're referring to something called a front loader which is the big scoop attachment on the front of a bulldozer, hence the name dozer loader? Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage about Front Loaders...
- Q:Lee Classic Loaders: Will the .357 mag loader reload .38 spl also?
- Lee Classic Loader
- Q:I am looking for a good washing machine to buy. Which machine? .. Front or top loader? Which brand?
- Given the alternative i could elect a ideal loader each and every time All that bending down with a front loader is,nt stable on your back Plus you cant provide up and open a front loader such as you could a ideal one
- Q:Parts for Joh Deere Track Loader needed?
- My cousin works on john deere tractors, what do you mean by a pinon gear? I can ask him You don't have any tractors parts stores around where you live. Email me i try to see if i can help.
- Q:I am looking for a compact wheel loader with 200 hp or more under 25000 lbs.?
- Nobody makes a small loader with that much horsepower. Why the hangup on a number? Many available small loaders should be capable of what you need.
- Q:Super Smash Brothers USB Loader?
- have you done the cios38 rev14 update? do that then Upgrade to latest GX Loader In GX Loader settingsGame Load select ios222 << this avaliable in lastest versions....!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range