Application of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:What kind of paint decoration wall best ah! Environmental protection point.
- General decoration materials are formaldehyde, formaldehyde volatilization is a slow process, long can reach 10 years, so that often the window ventilation, so that the room as soon as possible to disperse formaldehyde, there can be some other methods, you can In the room to raise some plants, such as cactus, Chlorophytum, horseradish, ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc., in addition to formaldehyde have little effect, so only play a small role. So to tie in with other materials, you can use some Maya blue, activated carbon, etc. in addition to formaldehyde, but the adsorption of activated carbon will be less saturated effect, as well as photocatalyst wood oil can be painted in the wooden furniture or floor, the formaldehyde decomposition.
- Q:If I keep painting paint-by-numbers will I be able to paint without them?
- paint by numbers just requires you to fill in areas with color .. its not gonna help you learn to paint very well, well beyond getting a little practice with a brush. what i do advise you to do is to practice your brush strokes; learn the colors, mixing colors how they go together, drawing/paint from life (still life, as in objects) even if they come out bad at the beginning it help you get a better feel for it, trying to get certain effects from your basic rush strokes, like texture (although that doesn't apply everywhere, you paint in your own style after all ;) ) what matters is that you get something out of those paint by numbers, but not what you should, you need to also be able to draw out the shapes you want, it puts you in a good starter setting, and you can advance that to apply it to a technique, having the separate colors you need to build up the shape you wish, then blending , or not! that's the beauty of it there isn't really any wrong or right with art! ultimately best shot is to study! watch online video tutorials ( there are many, there are good ones even on Youtube! ) also you can go to an art teacher, who will teach you what you need to know in order to start, but the rest of the development is up to you !
- Q:The relationship between the crystallinity and the mechanical properties of the polymer
- The higher the crystallinity of the same polymer, the higher the hardness, tensile strength, tensile modulus, bending strength, flexural modulus, HDT, Vicat softening point and so on. At the same time, the elongation at break and the impact strength Lower.
- Q:Kansai Paint of West Coatings
- 2017: China's Chongqing longevity to establish Asia's largest anti-corrosion coating production and R & D base, and for the first time the world's leading anti-corrosion coating technology into China.
- Q:Chemical fiber dyes toxic
- However, I have to explain, do not be too nervous.You in accordance with the company's technical requirements and labor protection regulations, there will be no obvious problems.
- Q:Interior decoration emulsion paint and color paint that cheaper
- I heard that Lu Liangwei endorsement of the brand is also good Oh!
- Q:how do you fix latex paint over oil base?
- Latex paint wont 'stick' to an oil base, and it doesn't much matter whether you take the 'shine' off first. It's the old adage: Oil and Water don't mix! Sand the wood with medium sandpaper, and wipe dust off with slightly damp cloth. Use a good primer - you'll have to compare them at B&Q. I used Bulls Eye 1,2,3 when I lived in the UK, but it wasn't readily available. I had to get it by mail from a paint supplier in Middlesborough. It's expensive, but worth every penny. You can use 1,2,3 on metal, and paint it whatever you want, etc. etc.
- Q:Anticorrosive paint and paint the difference
- The steel structure of the anti-corrosion paint is used in the current coating operations are often used, and the anti-corrosion effect is very good compound strong anti-corrosion paint, the group paint for painting operations, we will be two groups, with The ratio is 2: 1.
- Q:What brand of latex paint is best
- The country's best latex paint with a friend of paint, Dulux, Nippon Paint, Chinese lacquer paint these paint brand latex paint in the country are very famous. You can try to use
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Why is the color reproduction power of the dye ink better than the pigment ink? This is mainly due to the choice of different colorants caused. For dye inks, after decades of development, the process has been very mature, you can easily use natural or synthetic methods to create a variety of colors of coloring agent. The traditional pigment ink is to rely on grinding minerals as a coloring agent, optional raw materials are very limited, the color can not be arbitrarily changed, which led to the pigment ink in the performance of congenital deficiencies. Although some pigment ink colorants can use some non-mineral materials to produce grinding, but because of the pigment ink in the colorant particle size, emulsifying effect and other aspects of strict requirements, the color of the technical aspects of the problem has not yet been fully resolved. Which led to the pigment ink and dye ink in the color performance there is a certain gap. Fortunately, this gap has been very small, in the case of no direct comparison, it is difficult to distinguish between the high quality pigment ink and dye ink between the color difference.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range