Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
Specifications of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
- Size: 64*37*98.5cm
- Material: Poplar + MDF
Usage/Applications of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
Used as a storage, a big volume for your stuff!
Packaging & Delivery of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
- Packing: 1 pc/ctn, 100*40*28cm
- Loading: 20'GP: 200pcs; 40HQ: 520pcs
- Delivery: 30 days after receiving the deposit
- Payment Terms: TT(30/70) or L/C at sight
Remarks of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
- Painted with environmental oil for protection against moisture.
- Durable and steady;
- OEM is acceptable
Picture of the cabinet
- Q:What's the height of the bed?
- The bed that contemporary people uses, actually include bedstead and mattress two parts. The latest trends require roughly four points for beds. First of all, steady, can not sleep, there is a feeling of shaking. Secondly, it is necessary to form a crisp, straight lines of the bed compared with the idea of consumers to buy. Third, the head of the area has increased trend, and to make characteristics. As furniture designers, the best aspects of furniture such as beds are actually placed on the headboard. Fourth, the height of the bed is reduced, the current popular bed, plus mattresses, after many are only 20 cm, while the traditional bed height is 40 cm.
- Q:how I can sleep on my own bed?
- Stand on the left side of your bed. Raise your right leg forward and put it on top of the bed. Place your butt on the corner of the bed. Drag your other leg onto the bed.
- Q:How is it that a layer of cross-bedded strata can show graded bedding at the same time?
- Cross bedding simply means that the beds are inclined (instead of horizontal), while graded bedding means that the base is made up of coarse sediments and the top of the bed is made of finer sediments. I think. So I guess a bed can be inclined with its sediments having a coarsening sequence. I'm not sure though. Where does it say that cross bedding can also be graded bedding?
- Q:Dog Bed??!!?
- Well my dog likes to do that too... i figured it out after a while that he had a blanket when he was a new born and it was the same kind of fabric on my bed, meaning the blanket comforted him, so if its not such a bg deal you can out the blanket in the dog bed and he may sleep there after he realizes its comforting
- Q:What is a stage 2 toddler bed?
- well i would think a toddler bed is shorter and has like side wally rail type things, and the other one would be a normal bed with a side rail and then they would hav a single bed with no rails helpfull?
- Q:Dormitory 90*190 bed, how much quilt should I buy?
- Quilt cover as long as not the kind of special big on the line, you buy when people will tell you. Quilts unlike sheets, when I go to school, take my quilt with school hair quilt is the same big, about width is 1 meters, 5, length does not matter.
- Q:Is it safe to use a tanning bed?
- dont think so. i still use it because where i live there is no sun in the winter, so it helps with vitamin D.
- Q:What is the skeleton of the bedstead?
- The advantages of the skeleton bed and the wood bed are that it has good ventilation, easy cleaning and good elasticity. From the point of view of human physiology, the bent skeleton has certain elasticity and is beneficial to the human body. In terms of air circulation, a person's body is free to breathe when he is asleep. From the health perspective, from the high easy to clean, not under the bed bug.
- Q:Thongs in bed?
- Wearing thongs or any panties with synthetic material put you at risk for yeast infections. Wearing them to bed will only increase the time you wear them which increases your chances. You would be better off wearing cotton (non thong) panties to bed or nothing at all.
- Q:Moving into the big kid bed...?
- I moved my son to a toddler bed at one- and then when my mother would watch him at her house she had a twin bed for him at that age and we just put rails on the bed so he wouldnt fall off- hes four now and i still keep the rails on his bed because he is all over the place when he sleeps!
Our company is a professional manufacturer that specialized in original modern leather sofa, leisure chairs, and coffee tables.
Our products are well-positioned to European and American markets..
We focus on top-notch products at reasonable price as well as excellent after-sale services, whereby we gain reputation among the customers worldwide. Aiming to create a contemporary, coziness, elegance and prominence home atmosphere through our people-oriented principle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range