PPR male thread coupling
Brand new Polypropylene Randome
Our PPR fittings are made of the highest quality brand new raw material,which is tested under extreme conditions,and it's conforms to global quality standards.They are extremely reliable and convenient to install in any plumbing system.
1.More than 15 years of producing experience
2.High temperature resistance:the maximum sustained
working temperature is up to 70℃,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 ℃
3.Heat preservation:low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe,and 1/1250 of stell pipe
4.Long life:more than 50 years under normal conditions
5.Non-toxic:no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium
6.Lower installation costs:light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system
Distribution for cool and hot water
Duct for drinkable water system
Pipes for kinds of high-temperature and low-temperature heating system
Pipes for heating and coolling settings in solar energy system
Connecting pipe for air conditioners
Main Product Features
Large drum hub to maximize cable life
Self-activating automatic brake hold the load securely when crank handle is released
With cable or strap
Safety guard cover available
Top quality with competitive price
Widely used in the double beam bridge crane and gantry crane
Easy to install and high quality
Compact structure and reasonable design
Could be mounted on t he ground or wall!
Q: What the raw material?
A: We only use 100% new material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request. ( For example: PPR pipe D20, MOQ 3000m)
Q: What is the production ability?or delivery time?
A: Our production ability support 40 HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port?
A: Shanghai or Ningbo.
Please feel free to leave us message if you have any question about us and our products.
- Q:What is the definitive answer on Illinois window tinting laws on cars?
- If the temperature gets below freezing in your area, you don't want the copper pipe exposed. Fine to use sharkbite fittings, but need a frost proof hose bib in order for it to not freeze in winter.
- Q:Do you take your fire breathing dragon to the dog park?
- if you notice cylinders are round. Completely, on the top and bottom. It is by using this cylindrical shape and also the density of the steel that makes it capable of withstanding such pressure.
- Q:When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
- Cliff C had the dumbest answer on the market to date. If its actually pvc and not cpvc, cut out the section leaking and primer, glue, rplace. Ms lil bed rock is spot on in saying cpvc is totally diff. Different primer(usually clear) diff glue (orange). Set time for cpvc also tkes longer before H2O pressure can be applied
- Q:why a massive object as illustrated produces dents on the fabric of space instead of a mount?
- Why not go for contacts? They are fine for contact sports and get roudn this problem. Also your peripheral vision and depth perception will be better which will improve your sport.
- Q:The Wyatt family vs the shield?
- You have to aim the rocket rite and just hit them. The rocket is controled by you so just shoot it and move towards the helicopters
- Q:How do I remove a cable lock from a Mac Pro?
- The Darcy equation is : Head loss fLV^2/ 2dg For fittings : head loss KV^2/2g If you have no friction , the head loss in pipe is negligible but it also depends on the type of flow , laminar or turbulent, turbulent flow will have more losses ! Then the only loss left out is fittings loss and that will be the major loss in the piping for example losses through valves, nozzles, tees, bends etc.
- Q:can one use palstic rollers on chairs on hardwood floors or rubber rollers?
- First lets get this straight this is a feed of hot water. And it's close enough for you to reach the dishwasher with a water line that is to (((a hot water ))))source. O.K. if you have copper pipes you can measure the pipe probably 1/2 inch and buy aT : coupling with some extra pipe and fittings and shutoff valves as needed a Lb. of solder with a torch and emery cloth with pipe dope and flux. I'd buy a booklet from Home depot very worthwhile. Now the washer has it's own drain so we have to hook up a totally separate drain for the dishwasher usually into a Y adapter to the sink drain. Measure and lay out the design so you don't start cutting pipes with out what you need to do this entire job.
- Q:Winter Tires????? XI2 or Gererals?
- If you don't already know the answer to this question, then you should not be breeding your dog. Get her Spayed. She will be happier and healthier in the long run. Don't add to all the dogs, that are being Euthanized in shelters everyday, because there are not enough homes to go around and adopt them all! Breeding should only be done by those who are breeding for the right reasons and who know what they are doing. You breeding your dog, would be putting her life at risk, because of the fact that you have no experience breeding.
- Q:My carbon monoxide detector keeps beeping. Why?
- the only way polypipe (english version) ever goes ppooof ! is if it freezes and splits, is knocked really hard or a joint blows, i personally prefer copper as polypipe hasnt been around long enough to put a test of time on the o-rings in the push fit joints as for cost v copper, the pipe might be cheaper but the fittings arent !
- Q:What are some things that can burn in fire?
- Hey Donwhere do you live that you never heard of house burning down from being struck by lightning?? It happens regularly here in Texas and most of the midwest. The cost of the net work for the lightning rods may be a factor. Most have to be made of copper with the wiring also copper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range