Low thermal conductivity
High purity and low iron content
Good thermal shock resistance
Superior thermal shock resistance
Accurate dimension and easy cutting
Hot Blast Stove
ADVANTAGES OF OUR BRICKS:
White and smooth appearance
Correct size and cut
Pure raw materials
Standard open porosity
Low shot content
Customized production for bricks with special dimension is available
Shaped bricks such as arch or key can be produced according to the drawings
Packed in carton box:
Bricks are paved inside the cartons and normally,8 or 10 pcs bricks per carton box, this way of package is suitable for the procurement is samll quantities.
Packed in wooden pallet:
Bricks are paved onto the pallet in a row,each layer shall be separated and the wooden case is wrapped by film,the cardboard around the four sides of pallet will protect bricks in the transportation.
Chemical Composition (%)
K2O + Na2O
Classification Temperature (℃)
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture (MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%) x 24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%) 1000 ℃
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The question is good, these two belong to the high aluminum brick products, when many manufacturers buy, I do not know how to distinguish.
- Q:What's the difference between high alumina refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina refractory brick in all thermal shock properties except performance are better than clay refractory brick, masonry in furnace and thermal equipment, such as clay bricks can be competent the work environment is not high aluminum brick masonry.
- Q:What is the density of a super high alumina brick and what is the price?
- Of course, the transaction price, please choose refractory brick manufacturer is better.
- Q:What causes breakage of refractory bricks?
- Refractory brick is a non metal mineral products can be used in the high temperature of 1550 DEG C under belongs to a class of inorganic, used in high-temperature furnace lining materials as protection kiln, which causes damage, usually have these points.Furnace temperature is not clear, there is no corresponding choice of refractory bricks.Physical impact, abrasion and erosion cause damageChemical factors, especially chemical industry, should be made of refractory bricks, which should be resistant to penetration and erosionIV: products from the factory when the factory did not pass the quality inspection standards
- Q:What is the content of free silica in the refractory bricks of high alumina bricks?
- Refractory powders are not rich in free silica in varying degrees
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- The amount of refractory mud accounts for about 6% of the brick weight
- Q:How to reduce porosity of high alumina brick
- High alumina brick used as refractory products in refractory material, has a great application in masonry kilns, insiders pointed out that the quality of high alumina brick general porosity and it has a great relationship! So, how to reduce the porosity of high alumina brick rate is very important!
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- Refractory brick belongs to a large class, according to different materials used are divided into: high alumina brick, dolomite brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia spinel brick, phosphate brick, carborundum brick, brick, mullite bricks etc..
- Q:High alumina brick 80 with which high aluminum cement?
- In order to maintain a reasonable comprehensive lining, should adopt high quality aluminum refractory mud, such as Sichuan resistance card phosphate refractory mud, refractory clay, high alumina refractory mud PA-80 LN-75, if you use the card volume of Sichuan resistant refractory clay masonry, the effect is better.
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High R.U.L, low creep high alumina brick  is using high grade bauxite, fused corundum, fused mullite as main raw material of high-grade refractory materials. The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range