Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Width:914, 1000, 1200, 1219, 1220, 1250
Packing:Sea Worthy Packing
Standard:0.2mm to 1.2mm
Production Capacity:10000 Tons Per Month
Fit for world's standard (ASTM, JIS, EN)
Yeild strength: 235mpa to 550mpa
Width: From 600mm to 1250mm
Thickness: From 0.2mm to 1.2mm
Coating: AZ50, AZ100, AZ150
Other requirements fit for customer's demands
What knid of color we can offer
RAL not only RAL, we can provide the color according to customer' s sample
What is the paint?
What is the original material for color-coated coil? Galvanized steel coil/cold rolled coill?
PPGI(raw material GI), GI(raw material CRC) CRC( raw material HRC)
Regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
Coil Inner Diameter
Strength of material?
G550= 550 mpa, normally around 280 mpa
what is the range of width we can do
750mm, 762mm, 914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1220mm, 1250mm
Thickness of the zinc coating
Z40 to Z275
which color is most popular?
Blue in China, brown, red, green in oversea market
The weight of each coils?
Normally 5Tons. We can customized 3-6Tons
What is the leadtime?
Normally for coils we can delivery it within 25-30 days. Depends on the quantity
How many years of the paint would be lasting?
Different zinc, paint coating would lead to different result, and the environment has great impact on the life time of painting.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils and widely applied in construction, home appliances, decoration, ect.
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Steel Research?
- Your okorder.com (they make steel deck and steel joists) There are thousands of other items routinely produced from steel, including rebar, and all the metal in cars, airplanes, and about a million other things.
- Q:what came first the steel smelter/furnace or the steel used to make it?
- it is a problem to work metals thats why the first furnaces were for metals with a low melting point eg copper. To built a furnace for iron you need a very high temperature and for steel additional chemical treatment probably not available on an island. To smelt iron should be possible though as a clay furnace with the right coal is hot enough to produce raw iron.
- Q:what can i do to polish steel or iron?
- If the steel knife is dark and not mirror-shiny, then it is probably carbon steel and not stainless steel. If they are carbon steel, then you cannot polish it to a mirror finish - sorry. If there's any rust on them, you can use a very-fine grit sandpaper to remove. Do not put carbon steel knives in the dishwasher, and dry them thoroughly after hand-washing. For long-term storage (meaning you don't plan to use the knife within the next few weeks), wipe the blade a bit with some mineral oil, then store the blade portion of the knife in a plastic bag.
- Q:How much does stainless steel cost? Per lb?
- Ask for the best offer on OKorder and find out.
- Q:Is there Non-Corrosive stainless steel?
- You are not using stainless steel.
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Because if the beaming is screwed up, everything in the building is at risk. Also, if the erector runs late, everything else is delayed. An incompetent erector can actually cause damage to the beams [especially if inadequate bracing leads to collapse] and getting new ones can severely delay the project.
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Steel wheels were not available on the pickups until 1929. The cars had the options of steel disc or wood spoke wheels in the mid '20's. I'm pretty sure that '27 was the last year the wood wheels were available on passenger cars.
- Q:What are the brands that sell 100% stainless steel cookware(interior and exterior)?
- You do not want 100% stainless steel cookware, because it's a poor conductor of heat. All high quality stainless cookware is layered with stainless steel only on the exterior and interior surfaces, while having at least an internal heat spreading core of aluminum or copper. Not all stainless steel is sufficiently ferrous (magnetic) to work with electric inductive cooktops, so some stainless cookware adds an additional layer of ferrous steel in addition to the thermal cores. You also wouldn't want a slow cooker that's 100% stainless steel, because the uneven heating would cause food to burn more quickly. They are usually made of ceramic stoneware for a reason, even heating. Besides, a stainless pressure cooker (with alum/copper) core can in less than an hour everything a slow cooker does in 3+ hours, with better flavor, color, and nutritional content. By the way, the Prestige stainless cookware isn't 100% stainless, of course, and that's a GOOD thing.
- Q:where is steel obtained?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.14% by weight (C:110–10Fe), depending on grade. Carbon is the most cost-effective alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten. Carbon and other elements act as a hardening agent, preventing dislocations in the iron atom crystal lattice from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of alloying elements and form of their presence in the steel (solute elements, precipitated phase) controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also more brittle.
- Q:Galvanized Steel Poisoning?
- Galvanized steel is nothing more than regular steel with zinc added. However, unless you wear the proper gear or ventilate the fumes away, the zinc can cause heavy metal poisoning. As someone who has suffered from it before, usually the symptoms are an upset stomach, feeling queasy, diarrhea, and sometimes hallucinations. If it is bad, you start getting joint pain, a metallic taste in your mouth, and develop a fever. Usually, you can treat mild zinc poisoning by drinking lots of fluids and flushing out your system as much as possible. Still, if the problems persist for more than an hour or so, it can be lethal with many blacksmiths having died as a result of it. If she still feels bad, call a poison control center and tell them she breathed in zinc fumes. They will probably tell you to go to the ER to start treatment. It is not something you wait out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range