Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate for Tea Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Tea Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Galvanized steel / strip is easy to retreat, the damage to the substrate is very small, but also to ensure the production of rust in the stamping process, you can use.
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Rough tinplate:After a slight rough treatment was to remove the original board plating processing gloss after use, through the soft melting process, which has a unique metallic luster, is a kind of printing, cans and other processing to generate abrasion and easy to use tinplate.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, mature technology is a set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides.
- Q:Soup with tin cans loaded also need high temperature sterilization?
- If you are a start-up factory, you need to save money, you can choose a small sterilization pot, covering an area of small, heat source is also very good solution.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Maguchi Tetsuya is called tinplate, national standard GB2520:2008, is cold-rolled sheet steel, every square plated with commercial 1.1 g, 2.8g, 5.6g, 8.4g, 11.2gFor use, it can be used in food cans, beverage cans, chemical barrels, milk cans, electronic components, etc., is a widely used packaging materials.
- Q:How can the section of the tinplate be maintained without rust?
- Heat the pot, wipe with fat pork and pig skin, over five minutes, and never rust again
- Q:What about tin cans?
- Galvanized iron: galvanized iron for daily use, such as box, water pipe, etc.Tin: tin plated iron. Usually used for food packaging. Such as canned goods
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is the famous "hardware" - one of gold, silver, copper, iron and tin. As early as in ancient times, people discovered and used tin. A number of ancient tombs in China, they often find some tin pot, like tin tin candlestick. According to research, China's Zhou Dynasty, the use of tin has been very common. In the ancient tombs of Egypt, tin articles were also found.
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- The tin surface of the iron sheet is injured and exposed during the machining process to promote corrosion.Prevention: 1, not coated iron sheet, coated with oil after plating thickening. Effectively prevent water invasion and reduce damage to the process.2 can be painted on the iron sheet of appropriate paint, blocking the impact of corrosive substances.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range