Hydraform high pressure clay brick making machine short introduction
3>Super design with high pressure
Technical Data :
The size of the machine: 4000*3500*2300mm
Pallet Size: 680*535*30mm
Exciting Force: 22 KN
Forming Cycle: 20~30 Sec
Vibration Frequency: 4500~5100/Minute
The Power of Vibration Motor: 2*3KW
The Pressure of Hydraulic System: 6.3mpa
GW of the block making machine: 4.8T
Power of Installed Capacity: 16KW
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Nude package, if needed, clients pay for it.
Delivery Detail:Within 20 days get the deposit.
- Q:Metal forming and processing methods which have their own characteristics and scope of application
- Casting is the liquid metal is poured into the mold with the required part of the mold cavity, to be cooled and solidified to obtain the required blank, parts of the production method. Casting has a very clear advantages and disadvantages, is the modern machinery manufacturing metal materials forming one of the basic process.
- Q:Machinery used in the making of Whey Protein?
- Q:How does operating machinery under water complicate mining procedures?
- Well it severely limits the type of power source you can use, corrosion of metal parts becomes a major factor, manipulation/positioning of machinery becomes extremely complicated, health and safety is even more of a problem, costs increase exponentially
- Q:I want to begin building machinery.?
- Yeah that's one aspect of mechatronics. Perhaps borrow from the history of computer controlled machines and add computer control to a manual machine? eg a relatively small project would be to take an existing manual drill press, and add micro chip controlled motors to move the table. You'd find that useful in itself as you can then use that to create PCBs for further project work). just remember that's a drill press isn't a milling machine- the bearings on the spindle (part that turns the drill bit) won't be designed for lots of side forces- so limit milling to *very* light cuts . You'll need to get a hang at controlling motors, and programming the microcontrollers. I've found both pic uCs, and arduinos to be pretty easy , but everyone has their favourites/mileage varies. If you want to have a go at making the physical machines you wouldn't go far wrong in having a look at David Gingery's build your own metal working shop from scrap series. While it doesn't go into great detail about why parts are a given physical size,(ie it's less about engineering, and more about fabrication) it's a very useful book of patterns that you can take and develop in your own way. Quite a few people have taken the ideas in that series and added microchip controlled motors. Casting also a very useful skill if you're making your own items.
- Q:where are there heavy machinery operating schools in troy new york?
- Here okorder.com/
- Q:10 points: Seed Crasher, Chopper, Grinder, and Extractor (M4 machinery)?
- the significance would be it makes the farmer's easy for their work about that, you better study it
- Q:Jan. 1 Retired a piece of machinery that was purchased on January 1, 2001.The machine cost?
- Interesting arguments, but I am not 100%
- Q:Why does the warning label on children's tylenol advise not to operate heavy machinery?
- It's a precautionary measure in-case some of the little Trolls on Y/A should get their hands on a bottle and try to drive you mad
- Q:about instrument & machinery agent?
- Best of Luck.
- Q:How to be the agent of zhengzhou Kefid machinery?
- kefid okorder.com
Our main products: aerated concrete production lines, concrete block making machines, hydraulic paver block machines, cement pipe machines, widely used in building materials, roads and bridges, energy and others. On the foundation of the domestic market, we focus on the development of international market. Our products have been exported to more than 100 countries and regions, such as Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and South America, with frequent international business dealings. We have established a good market reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
20.00% South America
13.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000;CE certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range