Technology is the drive for business development and production equipment the assurance of product quality. In the large-scale concentrated production, the stability and uniformity of product quality plays an essential role. The company constantly improves processing equipment. The automatic assembly line ensured quality stability and maximally reduced adverse effect of personal factor to the product quality. As a result, the one-time qualification rate of the products is improved and the company is able to win continuous trust from customers
rated hoisting moment
load at the max.radius
radius at the max.load
Min.steady falling speed
jib-tip to the slewing center
balance-jib to the slewing center
total motor power
permitted working temperature
basic wind pressure of working condition
basic wind pressure of non- working condition
- Q:Who was the guy called the Headless Horseman in the story of Ichabod Crane?
- In the Washington Irving version of the story (which may be the original, I don't know if he based it on an earlier story or not), the Horseman is the ghost of a Hessian mercenary who fought died during the American Revolutionary War (if you don't know about this, Hessians were German mercenaries that were hired by the British). However, in this story, the guy never is given a name. He might be given a name in other versions of the story, but I am only really familiar with the Washington Irving version the various movies based on that story.
- Q:what is the message Do not weep, maiden, for war is kind by Stephen Crane?
- War Is Kind Stephen Crane
- Q:Hunger Games Movie Spoiler! (question about Seneca Crane aka Gamemaker)?
- I think he is supposed to eat and die because Prez Snow got pretty angry at Seneca for having two winners for the Hunger Games
- Q:Any opinions on camera cranes?
- Camera okorder.com/
- Q:1000 origami cranes?
- They can be made of anything, and they can vary in size, so you're okay.
- Q:What do Blue Cranes eat?
- Blue cranes? You mean great blue heron. They eat fish, frogs, snakes, anything smallish that lives in shallow waters.
- Q:Biology Question - whooping cranes?
- Well, a bottleneck reduces the number of organisms in a population or species down to a much smaller number than previously existed. In the case of the whooping crane, the species underwent a bottlenck event (although what it is I'm not sure), leaving us with less than 12 individual birds. The more widely accepted number of 6-8 birds has given rise to the several hundred whooping cranes alive today. Since only half a dozen sets of genes were used to create the several hundred, there is not much genetic variability.
- Q:Is it true that crane flies are THE most venomous insects in the world?
- Daddy-long-legs is a term used in different parts of the world for crane flies, harvestmen and cellar spiders. Crane flies and harvestmen are completely harmless, have no venom and don't bite. Cellar spiders which are long legged spiders found in many parts of the world can bite and are venomous but the venom has little effect on humans and a bite is less than that of a flea or a mosquito. The reason cellar spiders got their reputation is that they have been seen catching, killing and eating other spiders such as black widows. It was thought that a spider capable of killing a highly venomous spider such as a black widow must be highly venomous itself. This is not the case and cellar spiders are no threat to humans.
- Q:What are the safety devices for the horizontal arm self lifting tower cranes?
- (1) the lift height limit position limiter must be able to stop lifting motion immediately when the lifting device is raised to the 8OOmm at the lower end of the boom. For luffing cranes, lift the top of the hook to the lower end of the frame 500mm. The lifting movement must be stopped immediately. (2) lifting moment limiter and maximum weight limiter; when lifting torque reaches 90% of its rated value, the lifting torque limiter shall be able to issue an acoustic or red light to indicate the alarm. When the lifting torque exceeds its rated value and reaches 108% of the rated value, the lifting direction and outward direction shall be stopped. If the weight and amplitude indicator are set, the numerical value should be correct, clear and eye-catching. The digital error shall not exceed 5% of the indicated value. When the lifting weight exceeds the maximum weight, maximum lifting weight limiter should emit light or sound alarm, when the load exceeds the maximum weight of 6%, should stop to enhance the direction of movement, but to allow institutions towards the down direction.
- Q:how do i fix faulty limim switch in overhead crane?
- Limit switch replacement requires adjustment of the cranes travel limits. The limits are imposed by the manufacturer for the application. This service is normally factory authorized only.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range