Detailed Product Description
1. M42 HSS 8% cobalt long
2. Various specifications to meet your needs
3. Popular product with high quality
end mill M42 HSS 8% cobalt long
8% cobalt HSS M42 end mill long
3.0 to 25; 1/8 to 1
Pakcaging & Delivery details
Inner box/carton/pallet, or in bulking or according to the requiements of the clients.
International express by DHL, UPS, FedEx
Within 3-10 days after deposit or payment received
L/C, Paypal, Western Union, or 30% pre T/T 70% balance before shipment
1. High quality, competitive price, excellent service and prompt delivery
2. Different standards of your choice
3. All products have passed internation standard
4. Big stock: over 800 tons each specification
- Q:Which is the higher accuracy of the reamer and reamer?
- The accuracy of the reamer is higher
- Q:If you want to drill out 20 of the hole with a reamer, what size drill should you use first?
- Because some of the drilling bit out of the hole is too large, such as drilling 19 of the drill hole is often 19.1/19.2, this situation should be more often encountered. If the reamer you use for machining is of good quality, it is recommended that the drilled hole be 19.9. Usually, the allowance for the reamer is 0.1-0.2mm. As to how large the drill is, it depends on how large the hole you drill out of. You can try using the 19.5 bit.
- Q:How to heat the reamer with 40Cr material and how much hardness should be reached?
- You should use the 40Cr to do the carrier, alloy blades. Actually come up with these heat treatments to sweat! How 40CR heat treatment can do directly tools?If you do the words, and it. Hardness is based on the condition of your knife, and 32-38HRC shouldn't be a big problem
- Q:What is the tolerance of the reamer for 16D4?. How can't you find out in the tolerance list?
- D4 in 16D4 is not a D4 in tolerance coordination, and there seems to be no tolerance table for this accuracy at present.
- Q:Would you like to make a straight hole reamer with an outer diameter of 32, an inner hole of 12, and a tolerance of -0--0.02. The inner hole and reamer must be concentric. How can I do that?
- I can only draw. Would you like me to do it for you?
- Q:The reamer H7 and H8 are of high accuracy
- H7 high, of course
- Q:Why are the dimensions of the reamer larger than the size of the hole?
- This is certainly bigger than hole cutting tool, the key is you choose how much allowance, allowance is processed in your material, to see if he had deformation like, generally with a diameter of 0.1 to about 0.15mm, is relatively good. Thank you
- Q:Difference between milling cutter and reamer
- Bottom edge milling cutter, reamer is generally not. The edge of the milling cutter is relatively sharp, and the reamer is usually straight and not sharp.
- Q:Can we use milling cutters instead of reamer to process holes, the accuracy of holes H7
- With the milling cutter hole processing, smoothness, wear resistance and hole verticality without reamer processing is good, so if only a small amount of processing holes, or the requirements of the hole is not very high, then use the milling cutter will also go.
- Q:Hole directly to 6mm big 2 wire with 6 reamer, after the hole is still too small, how should I do?
- I do not know if you use the cooling fluid, and oil cooling, easy to cause shrinkage hole, cutting fluid cooling hole is normal, if the hole is 5.97, you can hinge again
We are a young team full of creation & knowledge. We are always advocating the business faith of "honest, practical, innovative, senior". We adhere to the enterprise development goals of high quality, best service, timely innovation, and win-win cooperation all the time. we believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range