It is used for concrete transportation and mixing.
1. The hydraulic system adopts Germany Rexroth, Italy ARK, America Sauer;
2. Double screw blades make sure the concrete mix very thoroughly and continuous discharge and not segregation;
3. The mixing drum is made from the special close grain high-hardness steel plate B520JJ which is produced by Shanghai Baosteel and its service life can last 8-10 years;
4. With the minor angle inclination, the gravity of the whole truck is low and stable;
5. Equipped with the large diameter hopper, it can realize the quickly feeding, not plugging and spilling, and it is easy to clean;
6. With the discharge down spouting to pave the way for the quick and clean discharging;
7. The optimized design of mixing drum and no dead angles to ensure the concrete residue ratio is less than 1%;
8. With the pedal, security barrier and anti-skid design to ensure personal safety.
Curb weight (kg)
Total weight (kg)
Geometric volume (m3)
Useful volume (m3)
Filling rate (%)
Feeding speed (m3/min)
Discharging speed (m3/min)
Concrete falling distance (mm)
Rotating speed of mixing drum (rpm)
Obliquity of mixing drum (º)
Import with original packaging
Water tank capacity (L)/water supply mode
- Q:What can be done to remove the concrete from the concrete mixer truck
- It consists mainly of agitator and auxiliary supporting parts. Mixing drum of concrete loading container, it is made from high quality wear-resistant steel sheet, in order to be able to automatic loading and unloading of concrete, the lining welding spiral blade with special shape. When the concrete moves in the direction of the blades, it is mixed and stirred in the process of increasing and turning. In the process of feeding and transportation, the mixing cylinder is turning, the concrete is moving in the blade, and the mixing cylinder is turned and the concrete is removed out of the blade. The rotation of the mixer is guaranteed by the hydraulic actuator. The load is 3-6 cubic meters. Of commonly used concrete mixer truck passed by the car engine power output shaft to drive hydraulic pump, and driven by hydraulic motor with high pressure oil push the mixing barrel, loading capacity for 9 ~ 12 cubic are driven by automotive auxiliary diesel engine driven hydraulic pump hydraulic motor. The blades are the main parts of the mixing plant, and the damage or severe wear and tear can cause the concrete to be mixed. In addition, if the design is unreasonable, the concrete will be isolated.
- Q:What is the driving license for a concrete mixer truck?
- B2, you can do it directly. But it must be 21 years old and must be taught in permanent residence. The temporary residence is limited to the C series. The tuition fee for Beijing is 2,800 to 3100.
- Q:How does the concrete mixing truck work?
- Working principle is that by taking power device to take out car chassis power, and drive hydraulic system of the variable pump, the mechanical energy into hydraulic energy to quantitative motor, motor and drive reducer, driven by speed reducer mixing plant, for mixing concrete
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- The concrete was stirred in the blender truck for eight hours and if it was added, there was no problem. In the case of not add water to let out a bit to see, if haven't lost the plastic concrete, slump of qualified, can continue to use, otherwise, had to be abandoned, or as aggregate, points repeatedly to stir.
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- Oil pump, motor, speed reducer... Please do not hesitate to adopt
- Q:What is the normal speed in the transportation of the concrete mixer
- 1 to 3 RPM for transportation Normal 0 -- 6 is all right
- Q:Is a tanker and a mixer a thing
- Concrete mixers are also called concrete mixers, and they are called concrete transporters, which are actually a kind of thing. Concrete mixer truck A special truck used to transport construction concrete; Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian. These trucks are equipped with cylindrical agitating cylinders to carry mixed concrete.
- Q:What is the purpose of the concrete mixer
- It is the delivery of concrete!!! During the shipment, the tank continuously rotates and prevents concrete from solidifying. Once delivered, the concrete can be poured into the pump to get the concrete where it needs to be.
- Q:How many years does the concrete agitator truck go away?
- A. wanxiang rotation is part of the fault area. The grease should be added on time, and the wear condition should be checked regularly to repair the replacement. The team should have a spare, versatile shaft assembly to ensure that the work will be restored within a few minutes once the malfunction occurs. B. keep the hydraulic oil clean. It is necessary to prevent the sewage and silt from entering the hydraulic system. Hydraulic oil should be changed regularly according to the manual. Once the water or silt is found in the hydraulic fluid, the hydraulic system and the hydraulic oil are replaced immediately. C. ensure the hydraulic cooling unit is effective. Be sure to clean the hydraulic oil radiator regularly, prevent the radiator from being blocked by cement, check whether the radiator electric fan is running properly and prevent the hydraulic oil from exceeding the temperature. The hydraulic part should be clean only for hydraulic oil, usually not very much. But unlike manufacturers, service life is different
- Q:Why is the concrete mixer turning on the road?
- Because concrete is according to certain proportion with the mixture of the water cement ratio is one of the important factors, the size of water cement ratio directly determine the quality of concrete. In the process of concrete transportation, which is to keep the concrete maintain form without condensation, otherwise it will make concrete loss have building performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range