Order On-line Tracking
|Usage:||Hot% Cold Water||Color:||White|
1) Material:HYOSUNG R200P, Basell H5416
PPR Pipes Features and Advantages:
1. Sanitization & Non-poison: This product is green building material which is able to use for pure clean drinking water pipe system. No heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
2. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
3. Corrosion-Proof & Non-Fouling: Resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion. Able to avoid the pipe's fouling or blocking as well as the blemish, rust on basin and bath.
4. Heat Preservation & Energy-Saving: Excellent heat insulation features, minimal thermal conductivity which is only 0.5% of the conductivity of metal pipes.
5. Less Weight & High Strength: Its proportion is only 1/8th of metal pipe’s, with pressure-proof strength up to over 5MPa(50kg/sqcm),high tenacity and impact resistance.
6. Beautiful Appearance & Higher Flow Capacity:Smooth inner and outer surfaces, less flowing resistance, soft color and beautiful figure.
7. Easy and Reliable Installation: Using heat melting joint without sleeve wire, and taking few seconds for connecting and adopting good quality copper inserts to connect the metal pipe and basin.
8. Long Using Life: The pipe system can be used for over 50 years under normal condition.
9. PP-R is recyclable and environmental friendly.
With the high-quality materials .Minde PP-R pipes meet the DIN8077/8078 standard .Depending on the pressure ,the pipes can be used in temperature up to 70°Cwith an extrapolated service life up to 50 years .
1)100% excellent raw materials ,safe and hygeian .
2)Drinking water pipeline system.
3)Recyclable ,benefit to the environment
4)Resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
5)Connected by heating ,leakage prohibit
6)Long lifespan,Minimum 50 years life time at 60 or 70°C and 10 bar maximum pressure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|