Time to market
Portability of this, the fashion beauty
Mac OS X Lion
Intel core i5 3 Series
Intel core i5 3317U
The highest frequency of Rui
DMI 5 GT/s
The level three cache
The core architecture
The core / number of threads
Dual core / four threads
4GB (4GB * 1)
The memory type
Maximum memory capacity
Hard disk capacity
Hard to describe
SSD solid state disk
No built-in optical drive
Don't support touch
The card type
The graphics chip
Intel GMA HD 4000
Shared memory capacity
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:smoke near my laptop?
- Absolutely. The particles from the smoke are being pulled into the laptop by the cooling fans. It will build up on the interior fan(s) and other parts and eventual cause them to fail, the laptop to overheat (it takes less than a second of overheating) and damage the processor and system board. Repair bill - in the hundreds of dollars.
- Q:Can my laptop connect to the TV?
- Yes you can use a laptop on your television assuming that both your laptop and television has a VGA slot. You can't use the laptop on the television with the lid down because this will put it into sleep mode (or whatever you selected to happen when you close the lid) and so the lid will need to be up unfortunately. Hope this helps :)
- Q:Comparison of laptops and desktops
- to the field audit or take home overtime, etc., notebook is a better choice.
- Q:Which laptop will be good?
- Buy Dell and Hp laptops. They are affordable and high quality. But if i were you, I'd buy a macbook. Its the best laptop i ever owned. Plus, steve jobs is planning to have a $100 discount on the early 2008 macbooks. This is what i'm saying about macs: You Get What You Are Paying For.
- Q:Why are laptops bad for your lap?
- hi grant i heard this too. then thought about it - of course they're bad - they'll SLOWLY COOK YOUR SKIN over a long enough period of heavy use!! i mean, it's not like i get up every morning and IRON MY LEGS hehe i'm going to ask YA. . i've been ironing my legs every day for around 6 years and i've developed some problems, does anyone know why?
- Q:Laptop or netbook suggestions?
- Laptop okorder
- Q:Can Maplestory harm my laptop?
- All installed programs on your computer will slow it down a bit. Lets say there are 2 laptops with equal specs and the same number of processes running on idle. Laptop A has 100 (safe) programs installed while Laptop B has only 15. Laptop B will run faster than Laptop A. Maplestory is a completely safe game and will not have much effect on your laptops performance
- Q:Laptop size and battery life?
- Your laptop computer frees you from being tied to an electrical outlet -- until your battery-life indicator signals you to plug in or risk a shutdown. How you use your battery determines how long it runs without recharging. Implement power-saving strategies to help your laptop run longer on an individual charge cycle. it is mainly depend on how you save more energy efficient.
- Q:how to format acer 4520 laptop?
- You need to have the Windows XP / Millenium / 2000 / 98 Install Disk to format the C Drive. Then, put the CD into your CD Drive and restart the computer. Press any key to boot from disk. Follow instructions. If you need further help google How to Format the C Drive.
- Q:what is the best reasonably priced laptop?
- Depends if you're looking for a netbook or a laptop. The netbook I suggest is the Acer Aspire one
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range