Hot Sale PVC Mirror Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. We believe that design is the heart of every vanity. Our design team has been professional in bathroom vanity many years.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. The bathroom furniture is made in high quality material and painted in various color is excellent in waterproof, high quality, competitive price.
2. Our bathroom furniture have strong sense of fashion style through the simple but practical design. With the installation of these bathroom furniture, your bathroom saves the plae but looks more comfortable and fresh.
3. The size and color can be changed according to your requirements.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Does anybody know where I can get a 1 thick tempered piece of glass for my bathroom vanity?
- Look for a Glass Company (Store). They have anything you need. If you do not have access to such a store, you may go to Home Depot or Lowe's and get some heavy Plexi Glass. They will even cut it for you. Probably a better solution for a bathroom since you do not have to worry about breakage. I got some Marble at a natural stone Place.to do something like you are trying to do. I am thrilled with it. It was very cheap.
- Q:How do I an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- the only problem that i can think of,is,u may loose space and some doors,other then that ! get the dresser in the bathroom,line up the water pipes and drain etc, if u allready pick the sink up!set the sink fase down on top of the dresser and trace it with a pencil ,after u do that ,go back 1/2'back and is where u need to make u circle or the cut to seat u sink on,also u can find new sinks than just a small hole need for the drain,cut the hole ,do u conections ,and enjoy it,good luck my friend ,hope to help u
- Q:Bathroom cabinet is generally what material?
- 1. Solid wood: oak, plywood 2.PVC 3. Stainless steel 4. Artificial stone 5. Glass market is now these categories
- Q:Bathroom cabinet production process
- The process should be: open material, drill, fill ash, nail equipment, gray grinding, oil mill, base oil, surface oil, assembly, quality inspection goods, qualified packaging, and then enter the warehouse after delivery. The main equipment is a push table saw, clean room, clean grinding system.
- Q:Is the bathroom cabinet waterproof?
- Must be waterproof, the use of the bathroom environment must be waterproof. Waterproof effect of good material there are two: pvc sheet waterproof first-class but not strong, poor acid resistance. Multi-layer solid wood paste skin water well, strength is enough but expensive So much money to buy pvc but must be ground support. Money on the multi-layer solid wood paste skin.
- Q:Any ideas on how to create storage in wasted space below vanity in bathroom?
- baskets or fancy hat boxes
- Q:The bathroom door puts a basin with a bathroom cabinet
- To sum up, you can only get through legal means to get the compensation you deserve.
- Q:Brick bathroom cabinet faucet water how to live
- According to the scene, flexible choice of materials and construction methods.
- Q:Bathroom vanity/plumbing question?
- If the back of the vanity is in closed, you will have to take the vanity apart. Remove the top then the side on the left. Then the bottom and right side. If the back is in closed it was put in place and walled in. That's the only way it could be done. You will have to cut the backing board, Panel to remove it. Finish out the wall and install an open back vanity..
- Q:African pear, African pear, hedgehog rosewood the difference between the three?
- Hedgehog rosewood is a kind of mahogany, because of its material table has more drums, a bit like a hedgehog, so called hedgehogs red sandalwood. And because it is mainly produced in Africa, color and pattern more like pear, so the market is also a lot of people called "African pear."
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range