||Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring,ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
6-12m, generally 12m, or according to your order
Structural carbon steel h beam profile H iron beam (IPE,UPE,HEA,HEB)
Steel Grade(Equal International) 1:
Steel Grade(Equal International) 2:
ASTM A106/A106M A,S235JO, St37-3,E295, St50-2
Steel Grade(Equal International) 3:
St50-2,S355JRH, ASTM A106/A106M C
Technical Method of Surface Treatment:
Not of Specification:
The specification below in the table is more accurate
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:What is the height of the four fillet welds in H steel submerged arc welding, such as H600*300*6*12?
- If the two plate welding, plate thickness is 12, the value is 0.7 and the thickness (refer to the design of a request) if there is important structures such as crane beam (refer to the design without the requirement of weld size) as above, but must use full penetration welding
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- In actual steel structure engineering, a large number of H steel is adopted, but less I-beam is used, because the section of H steel is larger than that of I-beam, and the bearing capacity is higher and the cost is lower
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Mainly to see what you mean, I-beam and HN steel beams of what size, or look at section size. Generally I-beam is stronger
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- Steel column: a column made of steel. Large and medium-sized industrial buildings (see map [CFST column construction plant "), long-span public buildings, high-rise buildings, homes, light work platform, the Zhanqiao and the support column, most of the steel column. The classified steel column can be divided into solid column and lattice column (Figure 1[steel column) in the form of cross section. Section form solid column with steel column section [the whole), is the most commonly used I-section; lattice column section is divided into two limbs or more limbs, the limbs with batten or batten plate contact (Figure 2b section steel column), when the load is larger than m, when the width of steel consumption is saved.
- Q:Use H section steel to make the beam, the span of 8 meters, the floor slab, what's the minimum H steel? What's the model?
- It is recommended to use 300*200*8*12HM H steel
- Q:H Elastic modulus of section steel
- Generally speaking, elasticity exerts an external effect on an elastic body, and it changes in shape (called strain)
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2; used mainly for beams and I-beam purposes, equivalent to HN.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- RA=RB=P/2 Mc=Mmax=Pl/4 fc=fmax=Pl^3/48EI A= B=Pl^2/16EI symbol and theta theta P - Q - N; concentrated load, uniform load, N; R - bearing force, the direction of the action is positive, N; M - bending moment, the compression of the upper section, lower tension is positive, Nm; Q, the shear. The adjacent section of the torque in a clockwise direction is positive, N; F, deflection, downward displacement is positive, mm; angle theta, clockwise rotation as positive degrees; E - Gpa; I - elastic modulus, cross-sectional moment of inertia, m^4; L = x/. =x'/l, zeta, alpha beta gamma = a/l, =b/l, =c/l from two aspects: first, from the beam considering shear stress second, the bending stress is considered. The maximum available shear strength of steel can be found from the steel sheet, T, Tmax=Q/Ib[BH^2/8-< (B-b), h^2>/8]: Tmax is the maximum shear strength. The maximum shear load of the beam can be calculated by replacing the available shear strength T. Q is the uniformly distributed load, and the section moment of inertia of I is B, which can be found in the steel table. (cm^4) the maximum width of the section of i-beam. B is the minimum width of I-beam section, h is the height of minimum width section of i-beam. H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= flexural modulus. With the maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, the maximum value of the load can be obtained.
- Q:What are the uses of I-beam and H steel?
- I-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:What are the main parts of hot-rolled H steel? What kind of project is required to use H steel, and what kind of customer base is best to find when selling H steel?
- Application: H steel, H steel beams and columns: 1 Industrial and civil construction steel structure; steel structure bearing bracket 2 industrial structures; 3 underground engineering pile and steel support structure; 4 petrochemical and electric power equipment industry structure; 5 large span bridge component 6 ships, machinery manufacturing; frame structure; 7 train, automobile and tractor beam bracket; 8 port conveyor belt, highway plate bracket.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range