AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
High-strength Steel Plate
|quantity in a 20ft container:|
within 15 days
any ral color
|Basic Zinc/Alu Zinc Coating:|
Middle east,Africa,South America,
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Oscillated wound: one coil per bundle, inner is the protecting humidity-proof wax paper. Medium is plastic film. Outer is sackcloth or compound paper packing. Coil to be laid on single type pallet (one pile per pallet)|
|Delivery Detail:||Depends on specification and order quanity.|
Feature(1) Regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Chromate and Chromate-free passivation.
(3) Oiled and unoiled.
Drawing quality - DIN EN 10346 HDG Steel Coil
(1) Type of zinc coating finish: regular spangle, minimized spangle and skin-pass.
(2) Types of surface qualities: as coated surface, improved surface and best quality surface.
(3) Surface treatment: chemically passivated, chromate-free passivation, phosphate, anti-finger print, phosphateand, self lubricating film, and untreated.
(4) Type of oiling: oiled and unoiled.
(5) Coil ID: 508/610mm.
(6) Grade: DX52D+Z; Application: drawing use.
Chemcial composition (cast analysis) of low carbon steels for cold forming
Mechanical properties (transverse direction) of low carbon steels for cold forming
What is the application of Steel Coil?
There are two sides,one is out side: Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth;the other is inside: Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter.
- Q:How much pressure can concrete and steel take?
- About all I remember is concrete can stand tremendous compression but almost no stretch .
- Q:steel guitar, can i use bronze strings?
- I don't see why not. Put them on and try it out.
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- If you use a Gold Calculator you can find out how much it is worth.
- Q:Where can I go to find out info about different blade steels online?
- White steel is a common shorthand name for white paper steel (shirogami hagane) which can be any of several fairly simple high carbon, water hardening steel grades. The carbon content varies by grade, and runs from 0.8 to 1.4%. The range of carbon content within a grade is a tight 0.1%. For example, the carbon content of Shirogami Hagani No1A is specified to be between 1.3 and 1.4%. Each grade also contains 0.1-0.2% silicon and 0.2-0.3% manganese, and only trace amounts of the impurities sulfur and phosphorus. Blue paper steel (aogami hagane) is also offered in several grades, with carbon content ranging similarly to the white grades. However, blue steel contains the additional alloying elements chromium and tungsten, and one grade (aogami super) also contains molybdenum and vanadium. The blue steels can be quenched in water or oil, whereas most of the white grades need a faster quench and require water.
- Q:What is the weight of a molecule of steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron with a little Carbon thrown in. Steel is not a molecule, therefore, it does not have a molecular weight. Steel contains atoms of iron and carbon in a crystal lattice, along with various other alloying elements such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
- Q:Why not use stainless steel to make coins?
- Stainless steel has been used by some countries to make coins, but it's not an ideal metal. When a coin is struck, a die comes down and strikes the blank with many tons of force (the blank is also sitting on top of another die--one has the image on the obverse (front) of the coin, while the other die has the image of the reverse of the coin). When the die strikes the blank, the force causes the metal in the blank to flow into the recesses of the die. The problem with stainless steel is that it doesn't want to flow into the die. To get an image, either the relief (how high the raised portion of the design will be) has to be very low, and the coin has to have a simple design, or they have to greatly increase the pressure of the strike. This slows the coining press down, and greatly shortens the life of the dies.
- Q:EDC Knife (Cold Steel 4 inch Zytel Ti-Lite)?
- Based okorder.com/
- Q:Steel Case V.S. Brass Case ammo?
- I think you answered the question correctly yourself. Yes. BRASS CASE IS BETTER. MUCH MUCH BETTER. Steel case is for the birds. Brass case feeds better in semi-autos as far as I can remember. High end guns all the way to cheapo's, the brass stuff is better. Ever notice how steel case cartridges almost always seem to have visible bulges in the cases right at the butt ends of the bullets? ? ? Not quite so with brass ammo. Cheap shots or expensive shots I prefer ammo in brass.
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- Nah the rest really aren't that intresting. i usually just walk around looking for missions............ and caps
- Q:Fallout 3 broken steel question?
- If I can remember right (SPOILER) you have to beat the game and instead of dying you just pass out and wake up with the brother hood of steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range