Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Details
|Place of Origin:|
|Perforated Or Not:|
|Alloyed or Not:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Sea-worthy packing or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30 days after receiving L/C|
Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Specifications
1. Place of Origin :China (Mainland)
2. Application :structure of architecture or machine industry
3. Length : 6m,9m,12m,or customized
5. Model Number 100*50*5*7-----912*302*18*34
6. Chemical Composition and Mechanic Property of Q235 as below:
Channel Steel Theoreticial Weight
Specification & Model
Specification & Model
Hot Rolled Channel Steel for Construction Use with High Quality Pictures
- Q:14 of channel steel and 12 of I-beam which force?
- Direction of forceSpecific forces can be checked by mechanical design manuals or material manualsIn the same direction, the flexural section coefficient or the moment of inertia is larger and the force is large
- Q:Channel 20A? What's the matter?
- Not 20A. It should be 20A. The letters in the back of the numbers are different in meaning. The letters behind the channel must be lowercase (waist thickness is different).20 represents section height 200mm of channel steel, 200*73*7.0 theoretical weight 22.637
- Q:Standard for channel 20
- Can check the hot-rolled ordinary channel GB707-88
- Q:Roll an outer diameter of 1688MM groove steel ring, how to cut?
- Steel hoop, the outer diameter of 1688MM, with 8# steel roll, theoretical calculation formula for *3.14159=5168mm (1688-43), but this material, placed above the rolling machine to roll bending process, due to tension phenomenon, so roll diameter to be bigger, and the inner groove is also just outside bend channel rolling material should be the theoretical length minus extension length, the best use of section bending machine bending machine die roll, or
- Q:What is the difference between channel steel and angle steel?
- The cross section of the channel steel is concave, and the cross section of the angle steel is L to form 90 degrees angle, but the length of the two sides is equal. Standard Specification for steel: height (mm) * leg width (mm) * * waist thickness (mm) * length (M) representation, e.g., 75 * 40 * 4.5 * 6.
- Q:Formula for section modulus of channel steel
- Section modulus Wx and Wy of channel steel are the same as those of hot-rolled steel (including angle steel and I-beam). They only need to be checked on the ready form.
- Q:What is the difference between U steel and channel steel?
- Channel steels and U steels are simply different when applied,Mainly divided into ordinary channel (U steel) and light channel (light U steel).It can also be considered as follows: the channel steel is formed by thermal elongation, and the U steel is generally rolled under cold condition.The biggest difference between the two is thickness: the overall thickness of the channel is not the same, the overall thickness of light U steel is the same
- Q:What standard is channel steel 250*90*9?
- Channel steel: the channel steel is a long strip steel with a cross section. Its specification means: such as 120*53*5, which means that the waist height is 120 millimeters, the width of the leg is 53 millimeters of channel, the waist is 5 mm thick channel, or called 12# channel steel. The same height of the channel, if there are several different leg width and waist thickness, also need to add a, B, C on the right side of the model to distinguish, such as 25a#, 25b#, 25c# and so on.
- Q:What do channel and angle steel do? Are they used to fix bridge frames? What's the difference between them?
- The channel is open type, the angle is L, channel steel and angle steel is usually used as the bridge bracket supporting part, generally small size of the bridge with two reinforced DN8 and a length longer than the width of the angle steel bracket tray
- Q:After the type of channel is not marked A or B, which shall be calculated?
- For safety reasons, according to the A calculation, the weight of the material can be calculated according to B to avoid the insufficient use time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range