|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:Installing a fan ..... electric wires?
- The fan will run no matter which way the wires are connected. The AC that is going to run the fan has no specific polarity like DC does. The only question would be safety. See if there's a green screw anywhere on a metal part of the fan. If there is, you should run a ground wire to it. There might not be, and in that case, because the fan only has 2 wires, it must be double insulated and will pose no shock hazard. You've probably seen electric drills with no ground wire. These are double insulated and are safe to use without a ground wire.
- Q:how to correctly wire a chandalier?
- How many lamps (bulbs) does it have? Larger chandeliers are capable of being switched on/off in layers (so you might have 3 switches for a 12-lamp fitting) All you can do is trace the coloured wires to each lampholder to ID live/neutrals (Multimeter with power OFF)
- Q:electrical connection from box to home- 3 pole four wire- What is fourth wire?
- If you really have a 3-pole 4 wire system, the 4th wire is the neutral. (The other 3 wires are the phase wires.) It is much more common to have 2 phases with a neutral and a ground for a house. In either case the 4th wire connects to the neutral bus. How do you know which wire is the 4th wire? Test the voltages between the wires. You will have a bolt of lightning, if you connect the wrong wire to the neutral. Luckily, touching the incoming wires to your house is very rarely lethal.
- Q:Instructions on using telephone wire to make jewelry?
- We okorder.com/
- Q:Is there an alternative to wiring nuts?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is there an alternative to wiring nuts? I don't like wiring nuts because I always feel like it's not a solid connection, like it could come out.
- Q:how do u wire a lamp?
- The hot wire terminal will have a brass colored terminal screw and the neutral wire terminal will have a silver colored screw. Be sure to connect the ground wire (if a terminal exists) to the terminal with a green screw.
- Q:Cadillac Deville (SEDAN) 1996 Stereo Wiring Help?
- Here is the original factory stereo dash wiring harness info this way you can use the new aftermarket wiring info and simply connect up the right ones to each other or at least figure out your problem. Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Speakers Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6″ x 9″ Speakers Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue Hope that helps and best of luck.
- Q:how long does it take for the ortho. to change my wire?
- Depends on how many little kinks he's putting in it. Also depends on how fast he works, if your wire needs a lot of work or a little, and if he already has an idea of what he wants to do or if he's just guessing along the way. It shouldn't take longer for him to make the actual kinks than it does the remove and replace the wire. That's a little more labor intensive and can take about 5-10 minutes for each wire. The whole thing, uninterrupted might last 30-45 minutes.
- Q:magnetic wires Fragile or hard?
- All okorder.com/
- Q:Bonsai trunk able to grow while it is wired?
- Wire it, let it grow a bit. Then, as necessary, undo the wire, then rewire it to fit the new size. An alternative is to append weights, or tie strings to other objects or parts of the plant instead of wiring a whole branch.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range