Open or Sealed
Number of Row:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Plastic Bag and Box
Needle bearing series
Drawn cup needle
Sealed drawn cup
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup full component
needle roller bearings
Drawn cup roller clutches/
clutch and bearing assemblies
Radial needle roller and cage assemblies
Radial needle and cage assemblies
for pin connecting rod
Heavy duty needle roller bearings
NA49 NA69 NA48 NAO RNAO series
Sealed heavy duty needle rollers bearings
Full components needle roller bearings
Self-aligning needle roller bearings
1. Provide full range of standard bearings.
2.Look into and develop various non-standard bearing according to customers’ special needs.
3.Eager to control quality and ensure quality for bearings.
4. Multi-channel sales modes: e-commerce, regular domestic and foreign exhibitors.
5.Perfect logistics modes: sea, air & international express.
6.High quality post-sales service: find solutions to fulfill your needs in time.
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
HK 3214 needle roller bearings are widely used in cars, compressors, construction, electric motors, food industry, home appliances etc. As a rolling element, it turns the world.
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The bearing capacity of plain bearings with copper sleeve is large. However, the speed of the shaft has a certain requirement, the speed is too low, too high, can not establish oil film, will soon wear.
- Q:Will these bearings fit in these wheels?
- all bearings are universally sized. any longboard bearings you get will fit the wheels fine
- Q:how do i check the main bearings? on my chevy?
- At least, the oil pan must be removed and you will need a feeler gage to check the gap.
- Q:Needle roller bearings are how to process the needle, so smooth finish?
- The process of needle: blank forming, deburring, heat treatment, coarse and fine grinding, end rolling surface, super finishing rolling surface polishing or sawdust.For flat head or taper head needle roller, such as blank forming, it is difficult to guarantee the length and size tolerance, and the grinding double end process can be increased. If the convex generatrix rolling surface is needed, it can be carried out directly in the process of super finishing, rolling or channeling.Needle roller bearing (needlebearing) is a roller bearing with cylindrical roller, relative to its diameter, the roller is thin and long. This roller is called needle roller. Although it has a small section, the load bearing capacity of the bearing is still high, with thin and long needle bearing roller (roller diameter of D = 5mm, L/D = 2.5, L roller length), so the radial structure is compact, the minimum diameter of the diameter and load capacity and other types of bearings, bearing the same, especially for the radial installation size limited. According to the use of different occasions, can choose the inner ring of the bearing or needle roller and cage assembly, the shaft neck surface and the surface of shell holes matched with a bearing directly as the bearing inner and outer rolling surface, in order to ensure the load capacity and operating performance and have the same ring bearing, shaft or housing bore raceway surface hardness the machining precision and the surface quality of bearing ring raceway and similar. This kind of bearing can only bear radial load. The needle roller bearing for stamping outer ring is needle roller bearing with thin stamping forming outer ring.
- Q:its a question for skateboarders about miniramps and bearings?
- Don't get slow bearings, just work around the miniramp problem. Either rock over the coping to get rid of that momentum, or pivot turn on your way down. By the way, fast bearings=good bearings=less replacements=more $$ Either find a way to lose momentum or find a bigger ramp
- Q:what is the advantage and disadvantage of water-lubricated bearings?
- The main advantage of a water cooled bearing is you can use the a portion of the water from the pump discharge to lube the bearings. That way you can always be assured of the lubricating fluid supply and do not have to relay on another pump. Some pumps do use another source, especially if the water being pumped is dirty, but it is still cheap and non-contaminating if some leaks into the pumped fluid. However, water is not always a good lube especially on pumps with high speeds and/or mechanical loads. Water is not very viscous and becomes less so with increased temperature. Even small 3600 rpm pumps will use oil for lubrication. Some large, high pressure pumps will have their own oil pumping and cooling system for the bearings.
- Q:two bearings in skateboard?
- Yeah okorder.com
- Q:ball bearings for a mousetrap car?
- Ball Bearing Mouse Trap
- Q:Do I need new skate wheel bearings?
- buying new bearings will be the best option. Giving it some oil would be a temporary fix, but later on you will find it does not help anymore. Get some new ones and you will be gliding ..
- Q:Is it possible to use rollerblading bearings in aggresive in-line skates?
- Rollerblading is just a slang term for inline skating. There are two common sizes of bearings for inline skates and one of them is only popular for inline hockey. You can replace any bearing with another of the same size. If you want to change sizes, you need to replace the wheel, bearings, and bearing spacer at the same time. The 608 bearing is used on almost all skates and skateboards. They are 22mm (7/8 inch) in diameter. The 688 bearings are used in some hockey skates and were used for a short while in speed skates. They are much smaller at 16mm (5/8 inch) diameter.,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range