good torsional rigidity
simple structure, easy maintainlance
dust, water workshop
- Q:Is the trachea connected directly to the inside and outside threads? I remember a sealing ring
- The question is too abstract:#1: if the pipe thread (G, NPT, BSP), only need to use raw tape or liquid TEFLON coated, tighten can be.#2: some joints are sealed by the cone. Sealed by a cone (of a ferrule); some have O rings, others are straight. You can find it on PARKER's product samples.#3: some connections are screwed with M thread. Seal by type O ring or copper gasket. You go to FESTO, SMC's website to find the M thread connector, you can.#4: there are other types of fast couplings, too. There are too many kinds.
- Q:Principle of fast pipe joint
- The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type straight through pipe joint and a flaring pipe joint,The choice depends on whether you have a copper tube or a steel tube,Standard part code Y80-1 beginsWant to know the specific sealing and disassembly, you can look at the pictures in Baidu, you should see after you should understand
- Q:How many types of hydraulic connections?
- Classification of pipe joints:High pressure ball valve, quick joint, clamp sleeve pipe joint, welded pipe joint, high pressure hose. Transition type pipe joint, clamp type pipe joint, three type pipe joint, non-standard pipe joint, flared pipe joint, right angle pipe joint, rotary pipe joint, quick joint, stainless steel pipe joint and copper joint.
- Q:The pipe connections have different diameters. Reducing the diameter, what else?,
- If there is no change in diameter: different diameter (that is, variable diameter) joints and the same diameter joints
- Q:Who knows what the clamp joint standard is?
- American Standard should be and not the same as ISO, but the actual products are the same?But in factories in the United States, they are strictly standard
- Q:Apart from the air-conditioning, the high-pressure pipe is not tight enough. What shall I do?
- The position of the station is wrong, the output is not working / the spanner angle is not right... The most simple, is to find a major wrench with a long handle and then force that, if the screw is not open, it may break pipe head, we should pay more attention to the....
- Q:Quick plug and card sleeve joint sealing which good?
- Sure is a pipe joint of sleeve type is applicable medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium, sealing pipe joint, with aluminum pipe specifications are flexible, and pipeline connection, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, which is widely used in chemical industry, oil refining light industry, textile, metallurgy, aviation, defense, and ship system; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline.
- Q:Hot melt pipe joint leakage how to do?
- First of all, to find the cause of leakage of hot melt pipe joints, there is a reason to know how to answer, the following are a few solutions;1, the safest solution is to replace the leaking parts of the pipe. Off valve, drain, with PPR scissors cut Water Leakage parts of pipeline, PPR soup machine, with a direct it. The process is uncomplicated and the skilled worker will be able to solve it in 30 minutes.
- Q:Standard for fabrication of jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- 10 、 flared type combined bend three way pipe joint (GB/T 5634-2008)11, adjustable sleeve to end bending through the three way pipe joint (GB/T 3743-2008)12, sleeve type taper thread bending three way pipe joint (GB/T 3744-2008)13, card sleeve type three way pipe joint (GB/T 3745-2008)14, card sleeve type four way pipe joint (GB/T 3746-2008)15, clamp type welding pipe joint (GB/T 3747-2008)
- Q:Standard Specification for jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- 25 1 33.5 3.25 32″×″1 / 1 / 4 31.75 1.80 32″×1 / 1 / 4 / 1 /″″32 1 4 42.25 3.25 40″×″1 / 1 / 2″×1.80 38.10 38（40）1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 40 1″″2″48 3.5 50 2 50.80×″″×2 51（50）2″″50 2 60 3.5 70″×″2 / 1 / 2″×2.5 63.50 64（70）2 / 1 / 2 / 1 /″″70 2 2 75.5 3.75 80 3″×″″76.20×75（3.20 80）3″″80 3 88.5 4 100 4″×″″100 4 114 4″×
We have established an excellent network with more than about 50 factories in this field. Our factories are specialized in different products in order to have a much deeper and more thorough knowledge of the market and be better prepared to cooperate with our customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range