||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
OKorder is offering H BEAM at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to African, South American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
H Type Steel Size and Theoretical Weight
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:H Steel 30, one, 15, how much is 1 tons?
- I-beam, channel and angle steel are widely used in industrial buildings and metal structures, such as factories, bridges, ships, agricultural machinery, vehicle manufacturing, transmission towers, transport machinery, often in conjunction with the use of. Flat steel is used as a bridge, a housing, a fence, a transmission ship, a vehicle, etc. on a construction site. Round steel and square steel are used for all kinds of machine parts, agricultural machinery parts, tools and so on.
- Q:H how long is the length of the steel section?
- There are two kinds of hot rolling and welding. The hot-rolled one is 12M, which is finished steel. The welding is made of heavy plate welding and there is no length limit
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- Stable performance and good internal organization. Due to continuous casting from smelting to rolling, steel production than hot-rolled H steel process requirements, equipment capacity, control level, detection means is high, so the welding of H steel internal organization, chemical composition, various properties (mechanical properties, process performance indicators are reliable and stable etc.).
- Q:What does H steel.R represent?
- The latest H steel specifications range wide, medium and narrow flange H steel size, H- height, B- width, t1- web thickness, t2- flange thickness, r- rounded radius
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H?
- The difference and application description of H steel and I-beamI-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H steel is a new type of economical construction steel. H type steel cross section shape is reasonable in economy, good mechanical properties, rolling each point on the extended section is uniform, small internal stress, compared with the ordinary beam, a section modulus, light weight, saving advantages of metal, can make the building structure to reduce 30-40%; and because of its inner and outer legs parallel leg end is right, assembled into components, welding, riveting work can save up to 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structure.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- RA=RB=P/2 Mc=Mmax=Pl/4 fc=fmax=Pl^3/48EI A= B=Pl^2/16EI symbol and theta theta P - Q - N; concentrated load, uniform load, N; R - bearing force, the direction of the action is positive, N; M - bending moment, the compression of the upper section, lower tension is positive, Nm; Q, the shear. The adjacent section of the torque in a clockwise direction is positive, N; F, deflection, downward displacement is positive, mm; angle theta, clockwise rotation as positive degrees; E - Gpa; I - elastic modulus, cross-sectional moment of inertia, m^4; L = x/. =x'/l, zeta, alpha beta gamma = a/l, =b/l, =c/l from two aspects: first, from the beam considering shear stress second, the bending stress is considered. The maximum available shear strength of steel can be found from the steel sheet, T, Tmax=Q/Ib[BH^2/8-< (B-b), h^2>/8]: Tmax is the maximum shear strength. The maximum shear load of the beam can be calculated by replacing the available shear strength T. Q is the uniformly distributed load, and the section moment of inertia of I is B, which can be found in the steel table. (cm^4) the maximum width of the section of i-beam. B is the minimum width of I-beam section, h is the height of minimum width section of i-beam. H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= flexural modulus. With the maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, the maximum value of the load can be obtained.
- Q:H steel column calculationHow do you calculate the amount? And what are the steps and formulas for this calculation?
- H steel is welded; HWHMHN is the hot rolled HW H steel is the height and width of flange is basically the same; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; in steel structure is mainly used for HM H type steel column height and wing
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- H- steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical performance, especially the cross section, which is named after the English letter "H".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range