Specifications of High Quality Gas Cylinder
The company producsts including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,
ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210. We also produce cylinder with
certificate of CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Nominal Diameter: 219/232/267/279/325(mm)
Water Capacity: 20-80(L)
Nominal Height: 815-1780(mm)
Nominal Weight: 30.5-103(kg)
Service Pressure: 15/20(MP)
Wall Thickness: 4.7-7.0(mm)
Each cylinder to be protected by two polynets, standing on wooden pallet wrapped by plastic film.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Water pipes, gas pipes and other collectively known as water gas pipe, generally galvanized steel pipe, so it can be called water and gas pipe. Most of them are welded steel tubes made of low carbon steel.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Seamless steel tubes are made of ingots or billets made by piercing and are then made by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold casting. Seamless steel tube plays an important role in the steel tube industry of our country. According to incomplete statistics, China's existing seamless tube production enterprises about more than 240, seamless steel pipe units about more than 250 units, with an annual output capacity of about about 4500000 tons. From the caliber, 35% of phi 76, less than phi 159-650, accounting for 25%. From the species point of view, the general use of 1 million 900 thousand tons of pipe, accounting for 54%; oil pipe 760 thousand tons, accounting for 5.7%; hydraulic props, precision pipe 150 thousand tons, accounting for 4.3%; stainless steel pipe, bearing tube, automobile tube 50 thousand tons, accounting for 1.4%.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- The maximum flexural normal stress is calculated as: Sigma =M/ (gamma x*Wnx).Of which: M is the maximum bending moment of the steel tube;Gamma X - the plastic development coefficient of the cross section; for the cross section of the steel tube, 1.15,
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20G seamless steel tube is a high-pressure boiler tube. In addition to carbon content, 20G seamless steel tubes also have some trace elements that are more suitable for use as boiler pressure vessels. In addition, 20G also focuses on its physical performance. Such as bending, impact and tensile properties. 0G seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- Generally seamless steel pipe wall thickness will be uneven, according to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms, but if the wall thickness is poor 20--30 wire, then the weight will increase some
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Seamless steel tube branch and seamed two, seamed steel pipe welding is formed, all two can be welded together, if you do not allow the use of seam tube cannot connect.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Overview of two kinds of steel pipe process:1, cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe: round tube to heating to perforation, annealing, pickling, leading to oil (copper), multi pass drawing (Leng Zha), the blank pipe, heat treatment, straightening, pressure test (testing), marking and warehousing.2. Hot rolling (extrusion seamless steel tube): round tube billet, heating, piercing, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing, reducing (diameter or reducing), cooling, blank tube, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking and warehousing.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range