Introduction of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
1. Can withstand construction installation stresses
2. UV (Ultra Violet) Stabilized
3. High Chemical Resistance
4. Optimum Elongation
Produced from high quality fibers, Nonwoven Geotextiles are needle punched to form a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage from construction stresses.JIANYI Nonwoven Geotextiles are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Below are our standard weights and sizes.
Specification of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non woven geotextile
Width Variation %
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN ≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
MD and TD
- Q:The first geotextile is divided into polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile
- Non-woven geotextile has many advantages: 1) air permeability 2) filterability 3) insulation 4) water absorption 5) waterproof 6) stretch 7) not disheveled 8) feel good, soft 9) light 10) Can be restored 11) without the direction of the fabric 12) compared with the textile production of high productivity, production speed 13) low prices, can be mass production and so on. Disadvantages are: 1) Compared with the textile fabric strength and durability is poor; 2) can not be washed as other fabrics; 3) fiber arranged in a certain direction, so easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method has been mainly focused on preventing the improvement of the division.
- Q:Waterproof geotextile how much money per square meter
- This material has a lot of different quality, there are many different requirements, the price from dozens of pieces to more than 100 pieces between.
- Q:What does geotextile polyfelt TS30 mean? What does it mean?
- Should be a product line, 30 should also be the quality of square meters you can consult the Baili Fu dealer
- Q:Sponge city sunken green land in the drilling drainage jacket how to set the amount of geotextile
- Need plastic blind ditch, complete specifications, collar Xiang new materials for your answer
- Q:Geotextile construction inspection batch ye do?
- Willing to smash the acceptance of smashing acceptance in vain
- Q:Reservoir dam waterproof geotextile cloth two bags of a large package should be how much money
- Is still using such a backward technology?
- Q:Geotextile what is the law?
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. The American Society of Agricultural Engineers defines geotextiles as geotextiles or geosynthetics that exist between soils and pipelines, gages, or retaining walls that enhance water movement and impede soil movement. ASTM 4439 standard geotextile is defined as: a purely permeable geosynthetics to form textiles. Is used in soil, rock, soil or other geotechnical engineering related materials and acts as a component of a human-made project. Geotextile is a new type of building materials, raw materials are polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber. In accordance with the manufacturing method is divided into: there are two types of geotextile and non-woven geotextile. General engineering is mainly used non-woven geotextile. Geotextile with filter, filter, isolation, reinforcement, protection, sealing and other functions.
- Q:The technical parameters of woven geotextile
- Test items / specifications 0400 Remarks breaking strength (longitudinal) KN / m ≥ 17. Breaking strength (horizontal) KN / m ≥ no special requirements by the meridional 0.7 / 1 longitudinal and transverse elongation at break% ≤ 25 vertical and horizontal trapezoidal torn Strength, KN ≥ 0.180.200.270.340.410.480.600.72 vertical and horizontal CBR top breaking strength, KN ≥ 22.214.171.124.24.04.86.07.5 equivalent aperture O95 (O95) mm0.07-0.5 vertical permeability coefficient cm / sK × (10-1-10-4) K = 1.0-9.9
- Q:Is there a geotextile in the center of the expressway
- Need Huashi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Geotextile price specific how to develop?
- Each type of product in the market before the sale, the pricing will take into account all aspects of the factors, very strict and careful investigation, geotextile is also true. The first is the product quality is the second product specifications and standards to Hongxiang new material short wire geotextile, for example, sub-weight (80-1500g / ㎡), the quality standard is a requirement, divided into non-standard, by White A, Sinochem, ordinary GB, Paul GB, Dahua GB and so on. Ton price is generally between 4900-7500 yuan / ton, but the weight <200g, an increase of 100 yuan / ton; weight> 800g, an increase of 500 yuan / ton. 187 & lt; 6600 & lt; 5604
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range