|Packaging Detail:||Generaly used polywood case or according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||About 10~20 workdays after receiving deposit from buyers|
High Efficient Fresh Air Factory Industrial Ventilation Fan
Ventilation Fan -6-72
Carbon steel or Stainless steel
Electric Current Type
Single or double suction
According customers' requirments
Static and dynamic balancing adjusting
Easy installation and using.
CCC, CE, GS, ISO9001:2008
OEM & ODM
1 Set for Ventilation Fan
Industrial boiler blowing air, Garbage incinerator blowing air, Industrial waste heat recovery device.
Cooling and heat dissipation
Forced Ventilating: Generally used in ventilating for normal industrial and Large-scale buildings.
Gas and materials transfer: General air delivery, Combustible gas delivery, Corrosive gas delivery, Gas mixed with impurity delivery.
Eliminate dust and Particulate matter: Transfer the coal powder, Particle material, Powder material, Fragment materials/Fiber materials.
Impeller: Fan blades for 12 piece,before bending type.Impeller fiffuser rim around the top line speed is less than 140 m/s.After molding,the impeller through the dynamic and static balance correction and overdrive test,so the stabe running and reliable.
The following datas are only part of performance of our product. If you can't find the datas you need, pls send us your performance requirements, we will provide you customized design service.
- Q:How do you use an electric fan to set up an air distribution system in an air tight room?
- In the real and complex environment, to ensure a large enough opening is the most important, the main problem for a separate space at the same time, even if the opening is the same, as long as the height is large enough, will form a similar movement in the air above or under the calm wind
- Q:How to measure the quality of fan motors with digital multimeter?
- The digital multimeter stalls on 2K ohm ohm, single-phase AC fan motor is 220V, starting with starting capacitor, motor has two windings, a starting winding, a winding is running; the starting winding resistance, running small winding resistance.
- Q:When did the electric fan start to appear?
- 25 years later, Ecclestone engine and electrical company in the United States, and developed the world's first electric fan gear driven around the head
- Q:How should an electric fan be used?
- Turn on the fan too long, the body will cause discomfort. Body temperature will decrease with the evaporation of large amounts of sweat, over time, it is easy to cause cold, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms, to properly open, it is recommended to open for about 1 hours is appropriate.
- Q:How to make the electric fan in the house to achieve the best results?
- Place the fan on the doorway or window sill to increase the speed of air convection
- Q:How to measure the speed of an electric fan conveniently and precisely?
- High speed video recording, then slow down. Put your watch on the edge and check for yourself
- Q:Which items should we pay attention to selecting electric fans?
- Choose the electric fan to check out of the box product must be accompanied by certificate, instructions, proper manufacturer name, product specifications, rated power, rated voltage, power supply type and frequency and other indicators of the electric fan on the nameplate
- Q:How was the electric fan invented?
- In 1872, a Frenchman named Joseph has developed a wind turbine start-up by using mechanical device, fan gear chain transmission, the fan than mechanical fan Byron invented more refined than, use convenient.
- Q:What's the effect of the air circulation fan?
- The volume is smaller than the ordinary fan
Although more expensive than ordinary fans, but it is recommended to buy. Especially suitable for small Huxing commercial housing
- Q:Why does the fan turn?
- The working principle is that the energized coil rotates under the force of the magnetic field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range