|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
23kg monocrystalline solar panel
|Maximum system voltage:|
MC4 compatible connector
Anodized aluminium alloy
3.2mm thick.low iron tempered glass
Monocrystalline solar panel cells 156mm
|Packaging Detail:||Monocrystalline solar panel packing information 28pcs. / box 20pcs. / pallet 560 pcs. / 40ft 602 pcs. / 40ft (H)|
|Delivery Detail:||in one week|
1. Best monocrystalline solar cell price
2. 300W Monocrystalline solar panel with best price
3. 25 years warranty
1.Solar Panel Descprition
PS-M672 Series solar panel is connected in series by 70 pieces of 156mm×156mm Mono Crystalline silicon cells. Solar panel performance is produced according to IEC61215, IEC61730 international standard.
2.Solar Panel Characteristics
1)Manufactured according to international quality and Environment Management
System (ISO9001, ISO14001)
2)High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells
3)High transmission Iow iron tempered glass, strong mechanical resistance
4)Anti-ageing EVA and excellent anti-climate back sheet
5)Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
6)Standard waterproof junction box
7)High endurance to different weather
8)Good and friendly package with less transportation and storage space.
3.Solar Panel Warranty
1)10 years limited manufacturing warranty
2)10 years for 90% of warranted minimum power
3)25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power
4.Solar Panel Electric Characteristics
|Cell Type||Mono Solar Cell 156mm*156mm|
|Max System Voltage||1000VDC|
|Connector||MC4 or compatible connector|
- Q:its about solar panels?
- solar panels are device that convert sun energy into electric energy by physic and chemical effect.solar panels price is high,but you will save your late electricity bill,it is cost effictive.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- From a decent solar panel store. Or you can get on the Internet and look for someone in your area.
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- Understanding Physics and something about electrical power is normally needed to solve this problem. Here is some info that may help put it into perspective: One average solar panel approx 3ft. X 4 ft may produce 00 watts of power during peak performance times. A VERY small car will require a minimum of say 0-30 HP to be viable. (An old VW had 40HP) 00 Watts continuously will produce about 0. HP (/0 of one HP), so to get 20 HP, I would need how many panels? About 0 panels to get one Horsepower? Where do I put them? note: ONE HORSEPOWER = 746 WATTS SOLAR IS GREAT, BUT NOT CHEAP AND NOT RELIABLE ENOUGH IN MOST AREAS TO DEPEND ON FOR NECESSITIES. IT IS VERY GOOD FOR SUPPLEMENTAL POWER USES AND CAN REDUCE OUR USE OF CONVENTIONAL FORMS.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- It's not your income, but the tax you pay. This is a NON refundable credit. You won't see a difference unless you actually owe tax. If you are retired and living on social security and savings, you don't pay tax, so you'd get $0 from the solar panels. If you are married, have a bunch of kids and get a refund of all money withheld anyway, you'd get $0 from the solar panels. If you currently average, say $200 in actual income tax, your $2,000 investment would create a $3600 tax credit, but you'd only get back $200 the first year. (This would reduce the tax bill, increasing any refund of money already withheld to pay that tax bill.) The remaining amount would carry forward to 202. You can keep carrying it forward as long as the credit is available (I think that's currently 206). Get your 200 return out and get form 5695 and run the numbers. Edit, ignore TRO. She doesn't keep up with tax law changes. BOTH the residential and solar credits exist in 20. The Residential credit now limited to $500.
- Q:harbor freight solar panels ?
- I bought my first set 8 years age and the 45 watt set finally gave up the ghost last week. I have another 45 watt set 3 years old and has maintained 4 2 v deep cell batteries at 3.5 to 3.8 volts for the last 3 years. I have them on my cabin and use them mainly for lights and TV. but with my 2000-4000 watt inverter runs the microwave nicely.
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- What kind of panel are you talking about? Solar thermal, as in for hot water/room heating? Or photovoltaic? In the end its a matter of how good your DIY skills are and from what level of DIY you are talking about. eg, if you are buying the panels and installing them yourself, then there should be no difference. If you are fabricating the panels then you better be good at what you do. Creating photovoltaic cells is not a simple task. Soldering purchased cells together to create panels is tricky as they are easily damaged. Efficiency should not be a problem, but finish might be as well as robustness. It would be safer to buy complete panels and just mount them yourself and set up the batteries ans switch gear. But use good gear and follow instructions very carefully. With thermal panels you might not get the same levels of efficiency by using cheaper materials, std glass instead of non reflective for instance, but if space is not an issue, then you can get more heat out by going bigger and still save overall.
- Q:Can I hook up a Solar Panel to a car battery? Does it matter the kind of car battery?
- Those answers are partly correct. You cannot recharge two 2 volt batteries in series with a photovoltaic panel with an open circuit voltage of 8 volts. You possibly over charged your 7.5 AH battery with a 00 watt photovoltaic panel, which can supply 8 amps to the battery with unusually bright sun light = fully charged in one hour. More likely you did not charge the battery for a month or more which killed it. Also discharging below 2.6 volts shortens the life of the battery, or short circuiting the terminals even briefly. Yes a deep cycle sealed lead acid battery rated 2 AH is likely the best unless you buy a 00 amp hour marine battery which weighs about 80 pounds and will take at least two days of bright Sun to fully charge.
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- I wish it was that easy! Maybe it will be soon. But at this time, no, there isn't. And if you have a solar collection system, you have to have a way to store the energy when you're producing more than what you are currently using. That usually involves an expensive battery array. But it's necessary. The power coming directly from the solar panels will be erratic and sending it to the battery array for storage and then use allows for the home to draw a consistent level of power. And this battery system also allows for storage of electricity for use when the sun isn't shining like at night. The system should be set up to use your power first, then go to the grid. It should also allow for distribution to the grid when your system has stored all the power it can and that's when your meter will run backwards and the power company will be paying you! There are a lot of federal and state income tax rebates for alternative energy installation costs. Check out what Oregon might toss into the package along with the Feds and see where you might come out.
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Here is one that can work for a small swamp cooler, but if you want to build a larger one, use multiple fans. This model uses .4 amps at 2 volts DC. 2 X .4 = 5 watts. You'll want about 6 watts per fan for the panel, so if you had 4 of these fans, at 5 watts each, look for a 25 watt or so sized panel. The panel should have a Volts Open Circuit (Voc) rating around 8 volts, that is normal for a 2 volt system. Then you can just wire the fans, in parallel to each other, to the output of the panel. I read an article in Home Power Magazine about a guy who did this to ventilate his crawl space. He only wanted the fans to run when it was dry weather outside, like when it's sunny. The panel not only powered the fans, but were perfect for sensing when it was sunny. You can do the same thing with the swamp cooler. This fan was clipped from Marlin Jones website, they sell small electronics and such, the link is below. They do not sell solar panels, but I've found OKorder to be a great source for them. We have two small arrays here that run LED lights in parts of our home, and charge cell phones, ipods and small electronics. Take care Jorge, Rudydoo
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range