|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
Making spring,mattress,wire rope
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Model Number: |
Carbon steel wire
|Brand Name: |
making spring, mattress, wire rope
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coil Packing,Z2 Packing,Z3 Packing,Spool Packing.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 days|
2.Main application:making spring,mattress,wire rope.
3.Standard:GB4357,DIN17223,JIS G 3521
High Carbon Spring Steel Wire
Tensile Strength(N/mm² )
- Q:Installing lawn sprinkler valves to existing system. Main wires questions or suggestions.?
- As long as you have an extra colored wire and your controller will support the extra valve, it will work. I am wondering why you have 2 black ones though, unless one of them has a stripe. Normally multi-strand wire has only one of each color. To see a wiring diagram, follow the link below
- Q:How do i wire my riding mower?
- You need to hook three wires into a five terminal switch? You aren't helping us much with any usable information. The yellow wire is the kill wire from the magneto. The black and red wires are hot from the battery and feed to the starter solenoid, assuming the switch has a start position. You need to check each terminal on the switch with an ohm meter to determine which function it serves and test the black and red wires with a volt meter to determine which one is hot now. Better still, why don't you specify the make and model, even the serial number if you can get it, and ask if anyone, including your local dealer, has a wiring diagram for that particular machine.
- Q:guitar wiring help..PLZ!?
- The bare wire is usually ground. Solder that to the ground wire that you should have wired to the bridge, and also to the sleeve connection on the output jack. The insulated wire carries the signal. Depending on the configuration you are running, whether it be a single pickup, two pickups, and global controls or dedicated controls, this can go in different places. Let's say, hypothetically, that you are using a single pickup. Then, the signal wire would go straight to the Volume pot. The tone pot would be an offshoot of the volume, which tapers the high end. There are multiple ways to wire a tone pot, should you install one, and the wiper of the volume pot goes to the tip connection of the output jack. For more information, look at some pickup wiring guides. Seymour Duncan has a lot of good ones, if you go on their site and search.
- Q:i need someone who knows wires?
- You have your choice. Some choices depend on the use of the wire. You can solder them, join them with crimp connectors, use wire nuts, or use screw down terminals. If the wire are for electrical house wiring, wire nuts are requires. If for low voltage inside equipement or the like, any of the listed methods will work fine.
- Q:Where I can get paperclip wire.?
- Paper Clip Wire
- Q:Subwoofer wiring error?
- you okorder.com/... you can pull 20 amps 6.6 feet but you can not pull 25 amps any distance so if your amplifier has two 15 amp fuses in it, you will need to swap out the 12ga section for 8ga.
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- In okorder.com.... (but not that big), then no, the wires do not need be stripped, just forced between the tines, the process of which nicks the insulation so the wire is in contact with the terminal. A pro uses a punchdown tool, but you can simulate the effect with a finger on one side and some needle nose pliers on the other. Be sure to seat it well to the back, and don't put more than one wire in a clip. The horizontal rows of 3 or 4 tines are connected together.
- Q:can 12/2 wire be used to run 220 dryer?
- The answer is probably NO. You can not safely use 12/2 wire to run a 220 volt dryer. 12 ga wire is only rated for 20 amps. Electric dryers are 30 amps and utilize a 2 pole breaker, so you would need to use 10/3. If your dryer is a gas dryer and only runs on 120 volts then yes you can junction 12/2 to 12/2 and extend the run the remaining 8 feet (as long as that run isn't more than about 200 feet long already). If you don't know what you are doing then just don't experiment with electricity, you can burn your house down.
- Q:Auto electrical wiring?
- Most of the wires are for power supply. The ground is a short wire to the frame. There is a piece of wire that goes from the frame to the negative terminal completing the circuit.
- Q:Help with car amplifier wiring?
- 3000w amps are rare and expensive. Is that peak power or rms? Can you provide the brand/model? If it's ACTUALLY 3000w rms you need a high output electrical system with a custom alternator and probably a 2nd battery, and at a MINIMUM you need a GOOD quality 1/0 awg wiring kit. On the other hand - if this is 3000w peak the actual power (rms) could be as low as a few hundred watts. Amps this size will run w/o a problem with most stock electrical systems. A good 4 awg wiring kit would probably be more than adequate. Many lower level brands use bogus peak ratings to make their equipment appear to be more powerful than it actually is. Wiring is based simply on the thickness of the copper. Some of the cheap brands are less than honest about the size of their wiring. They get around advertising regulations by only using the word gage or gauge, not the wire standard AWG. If the wire you use is too small it will have excessive voltage drop so the amp will not be able to produce the power it would otherwise. More importantly, in extreme cases if the wire isn't fused properly it can get hot, melt the insulation off and become a fire hazard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range