Description of Gypsum Board:
1.We have three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum board, fire-proof gypsum board and moisture resistant gypsum board. And our product are mainly used for Ceiling system, Partitio system, Dry lining system and we also provide its allied system such as: Channels, joint compound, joint tape, screws and so on.
2.Gypsum board edge:
Tapered edge (recessed edge) And Square edge (straight edge)
Technical data of Gypsum Board:
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
AS PER GB/T9775-1999
≤30 MINS AS PER GB8624-1997
Raw Materials of Gypsum Board:
Using high purity gypsum powder as main material and mixed with fiber and highquality additive
SIZE: (mm)1200*2400 1220*2440 1200*3600 1220*3600 1200*2500 1220*2500
Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16
Applications of Gypsum Board:
1: Ceiling system,
2: Partition system,
3: Dry lining system
Package of Gypsum Board
1.Naked with bulk in container by hand
2.Load with pallet by forklift
We have 10 product line to meet our diary order demands,60 containers per month is our production capacity, we are your final wise choice.
- Q:Wallpapering on to a chipboard wall not plasterboard?
- 1. Prep the wall by sealing it. Mix PVA with water about 50/50, and paint this on and let it dry, then do it again with a second coat. This will stop the natural absorbency of the chipboard from soaking the water out of the wallpaper adhesive (causing it to fail to set correctly). That way, later coats of wallpaper will stick. 2. Final prep: wash the dry, PVA-sealed surface with a coat of wallpaper adhesive that has been mixed too thin, so that after it dries there is a very thin coating of adhesive on the surface of the wall. 3. Apply lining paper horizontally onto the prepped dry wall in the normal way with wallpaper adhesive mixed as per the packet instructions. Allow to dry totally. 4. Wallpaper in the normal way. This is exactly the same procedure if the chipboard is not raw but has a veneer skin. You still need the PVA coat - on veneered board it isn't to compensate for the absorbency of the chipboard, but to compensate for the fact that wallpaper paste won't stick to naked veneered chipboard NB choose your wallpaper carefully - many are not suitable for the steamy atmosphere in a bathroom and will peel off after a few weeks
- Q:Light steel keel paper gypsum board ceiling, partition price per square meter
- See your local labor costs is how much, if the carpentry wages by 200 yuan a day calculation, 3.5m below the light steel keel gypsum board partition 95 yuan / m2 or so. Gypsum board ceiling, hanging flat: 110 yuan / m2 left, two down the ceiling: 130 yuan / m2 or so, (pure light steel keel gypsum board ceiling, without 6mm flame retardant plywood at the end.
- Q:Can I remove a raw plug from a wall without badly damaging the plasterboard?
- Best just to punch it in, and plaster over the hole, less damage that way
- Q:Is it better to use a mortar or and adhesive to dot and dab plaster board to walls?David?
- If the background you are fixing to is very rough then I would dot and dab with bonding compound. If the background is straight and true then I would use 2 by 1 or 2 by 1.5 battens. Then simply screw the plasterboard to the timber making sure the battens are centered according to the width of the sheet. Normally 1200 is the size of the slab so your battens will be 600 on center vertically with one batten running horizontally on top and one on the bottom that will also give you something to fix the skirting board to. If you decide to dot and dab, fixing skirting boards and corner beads will have to be stuck on by adhesive. Bonding compound can be used for corner beads as long as you sponge off any excess leaving room for the finish skim coat.
- Q:how can i remove ceramic tiles from plasterboard walls?
- The easiest is to cut the drywall and tile off in sheets!!then redrywall.If you think you can save drywall use a putty knife and a hammer to chip away, a very time consuming and nasty job!
- Q:Painting on plasterboard?
- I would not recommend a pastel board for acrylic. Buy an ordinary canvas or Masonite board.
- Q:What is the difference between plasterboard/wallboard/ baseboard?
- or you can get some drywall base boards go on the bottom of the wall where it meets the floor plaster board is for patching a broken ceiling u can use drywall to its all basically the same thing but drywall is the cheapest for sure
- Q:50 TV to mount to plasterboard wall? Help?
- Easist is to remove the plasterboard where going to mount the TV, and replace it with 1/2 plywood screwed to the studs behind. Then buy some joint compound and cover the plywood and paint it after dried. Now you have a secure mounting platform for the TV.
- Q:will a plasterboard wall hold a 8.7kg telly on a bracket?
- Only if it is screwed into framing, not just the plasterboard.
- Q:Plasterboard walls strong enough to hold guitar?
- relies upon on the thickness of the board. maximum residential plasterboard (drywall) is a million/2 . that isn't be adequate to help the load. you're extra perfect off getting a stud finder (they many times value approximately $10) and anchor the screws into the studs in the back of the drywall. they might undergo extra weight, and could help take off extra weight from the anchors merely interior the drywall. In maximum residential components, there are studs each sixteen, yet not each place has an identical development codes.
We have a floor area of more than 80,000 square meters and an annual production value of USD100 million. Our production capacity of annual production capacity is more than 80,000,000 square meter of gypsum board, and 66,000,000 meters of gypsum cornice. Especially the paper faced cornice product which is the newest invention in North China. After tens of years' endeavor we are enjoying a good reputation world wide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Business license;Foreign trade record certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range