Grid Connected Solar Inverter 18000-20000TL3-HE
Wide input voltage, DC input voltage up to 1000V
Maximum efficiency of 99%
Internal DC switch
compact design, easy maintenance
DC surge arrestor optional
RS232/485 communication interface(Wi-Fi optional)
|Max. DC voltage||500V||500V|
|PV voltage range||580V-1000V||580V-1000V|
|MPP voltage range|
|Full load DC voltage range||580-800V||580-800V|
|Number of MPP trackers|
/strings per MPP tracker
|Max. input current/per string||33A/33A||33A/33A|
Rated AC output power
Max. AC apparent power
Max. output current
AC nominal voltage,range
AC grid frequency,range
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes|
|DC switch rating for each MPPT||yes||yes|
|Output over current protection||yes||yes|
|Output overvoltage |
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes|
|Integrated all-pole sensitive|
leakagecurrent monitoring unit
|Dimensions(W/H/D) in mm||360/421/152||360/421/152|
|Operating temperature range||-25℃ ... +60℃||-25℃ ... +60℃|
|Standby consumption/night consumption||＜0.5W||＜0.5W|
|Environmental Protection rating||IP65||IP65|
|Altitude||2000m without derating||2000m without derating|
|AC connection||Screw terminal||Screw terminal|
|Certificates and ApprovalsCE, VDE 0126-1-1, VDE-AR-N4105, G83,IEC 62109, CEI 0-21, AS4777, AS/NZS3100|
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- The solar grid-connected inverter is not connected to the grid and can not be directly connected to the load to supply power to the load because there is no voltage.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Unless the power is not issued for their own use, is to be sent to other areas, it needs to boost, such as the western region of those large power stations
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range