I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Clarifications regrading the cement dumping into the sea?
- Cement or concrete in and of itself are not harmful to the environment. Governments and private companies are using such items to help rebuild lost reefs. It what may be added to the cement that is a problem.
- Q:Fence repair - replace cement or re-bury old cement?
- I would probably pour new cement for the reason that when the cement is wet it conforms to the hole dug and seeps in a bit therefore it seems it would be more stable than digging a hole and putting the existing post with dried cement then filling it in with loose dirt. Also, the ground around the new wet cement would be undisturbed and is still hard, you know, not like the loose dirt that would surround it if you just reburied it.
- Q:Craft ideas involving quick dry cement?
- of course it's possible but many different factors would decide how possible it was ie: Person is inside a large vat chained to the bottom the quick drying cement is poured in to above their head. In this case unless someone let them out of the chains it would almost positively be fatal. If however the person just has the cement poured on them it will just roll off them and is less likely to be fatal.
- Q:I there a special kind of cement for stairs?
- i agree with you,to build a proper set of stairs or stoop,you much form out then pour with redi-mix.good luck
- Q:Where can I find a cement goose?
- use the phone and try various places-----garden shops, statue places and landscaping businesses which may advise you.
- Q:if you ate cement mix, could it set in your stomach?
- i dont think so. your stomach has too much acid, and i dont think quick setting mix will set with a high acidity level. but the contents in the cement may make you a lil queezy, if not..dead
- Q:how do you get blood out of cement?
- Things go better with coke a cola (LOL) seriously police use coke for cleaning up accident sites. I forget where the list is at right now. It has all the things that coke is used for. Coke removes rust, battery corrosion and a multitude of things.
- Q:What are the types of portland cement?
- their aren't any types, cement is cement. what your going to use it for determines what additives you mix in with it.
- Q:I need a list of cement, concrete and aggregates Public companies the most important ones or largest Co.!
- So. Ca. Riverside Cement on Cedar in Bloomington Also in Oro Grande California on D st California Portland Cement in Colton The biggest cement company is Cal Mat on Riverside Ave in Fontana Ca. They have plants all over the country I use to haul bulk for these companies. Hope this helps.
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- Try okorder.com ur answer is there
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range