Quick Details of Granite Tiles
||Granite Tile Kashmir Gold|
|Place of Origin
||300*300 300*600 600*600|
||From 305*305*10mm to Slab|
||Wooden Pallet & Packing|
Specifications of Granite Tiles
1.state-owned biggest factory
2. low price and safe dealing
3. own many qurries
4. fast delivery and big quantity supply
5. well-deserved reputation
6. advanced production equipment, mature production process,rich production experience.
7. useage/applicant: Flooring Tile, Countertop,Wall cladding,Paving,Landscaping
8. packing detail: carton box or as your demand
9. delivery detail: about 30 days or as the client requirments.
Pictures of the Granite Tiles
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service;
please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Fire board belongs to marble or granite
- Generally refers to the granite, commonly used in the sidewalk on the road sidewalk, commercial street pavement, all kinds of square on the ground, mainly play a non-slip effect
- Q:What are the rocks?
- Granite belongs to ----- magmatic rocks or igneous rocks, which can be divided into igneous rocks, sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks according to geological causes.The granites belong to igneous rocks (magmatic rocks), limestone belongs to sedimentary rocks, and marble belongs to metamorphic rocks.
- Q:The difference between granite and fire board
- Fire board is the granite surface with liquefied gas and oxygen through the high temperature flame burned, due to uneven heating different expansion, and the formation of a little bumps like litchi surface of the same effect, a non-slip effect.
- Q:Are there any damage to the granite at home?
- Potassium-containing minerals Potash feldspar is the main component of red granite, while potassium isotope potassium-40 (40K) itself is a radioactive element. So the more potassium-containing minerals (pale pink, pink, etc.), the more likely to be strong (large). In addition, in the red granite, including gneissic granite and granite gneiss. This ancient rock, which was produced two or three billion years ago, contains not only potassium-containing feldspars, but sometimes also contains a beautiful color (purple, red, purple, etc.) special minerals - zircon (Zr A Sio4). Zircon mineral is often mixed with uranium, thorium and other radioactive elements, so that the red granite red more brilliant at the same time, then also increased the intensity of the radio, which is the famous "Indian red" and "South Africa red" roll intensity is too large (High) the reason.
- Q:What are the characteristics of granite?
- Granite and basalt are volcanic rocks, the difference is in the magma eruption of the granite stone underground part of the formation under high pressure, texture than the granite carved owl
The formation of the surface after the formation of the basaltic closely, so very hard.Huangshan is the underground granite in the crustal changes in the process of the surface after the formation of the granite out of the surface and is in a strong rise, the water along the vertical joint cracks under the cut, the formation of pillars Or peaks, pillars, solitary peaks cluster into the peak forest, such as Huangshan wonderful pen flower. Granite peak forest is extremely magnificent, such as Huangshan cutting depth of 500-1000 meters, the formation of a height of more than 1000 meters above the mountain there are more than 70 The
- Q:What is the globular weathering of granite and why is it a "globular" strange name?
- Weathering is divided into biological weathering, chemical weathering and physical weathering. Ballistic weathering is divided into different weathering types according to different genesis
So that the rock destroyed and changed the various physical, chemical and biological effects. Generally can be defined as the surface or near the surface of the room temperature conditions, the rock in situ disintegration or alteration. The difference between disintegration and alteration reflects the difference between physical and chemical effects. The physical action involves rock breaking without involving any decomposition of rock-forming minerals. In contrast, chemical action means alteration of one or more minerals. The weathering produces a surface material that is different from the parent rock in the structure or composition. Weathering zone is called topsoil or residual soil. The lower limit of weathering is called weathering. The weathered process is very complex and usually occurs at the same time, causing the disintegration or decomposition of the rock. For the sake of convenience, weathering can be divided into physical (or mechanical) weathering, chemical weathering and biological weathering.
- Q:How to distinguish between granite and gneiss and sandstone
- Granite: the main mineral composition of feldspar, quartz and mica, feldspar mica semi-self-shaped, quartz it shape, mineral distribution is more uniform, mineral orientation is not strong, sometimes visible thick feldspar porphyry. Different origin or period Of the granite mineral particle size can be a large difference for the formation of acidic magma cooling.
- Q:How the granite is formed
- Although granite is thought to be igneous from the melted material or magma, there is a lot of evidence that some granite formation is a partial deformation or a product of a previous rock that is rearranged and recrystallized without a liquid or melting process.
- Q:Is granite poisonous?
- Igneous rocks, the most widely distributed in the crust, magma is gradually cooled in the depths of the crust into the crystallization of rock, the main component is quartz, feldspar and mica. Usually yellow with pink, and gray. Hard texture, beautiful color, is a good building materials. Known as granite.
Non-toxic only contains a small amount of metal
- Q:Granite stone plate relief how much money a square
- If the precision requirements of a higher (accuracy of 0.1MM or so), protruding a higher degree of floating (floating in 2-3 cm between), large stone format (specifications in the 3000 * 5000 below), and carved content for the fish Birds and animals, about 5,000 yuan per square meter;
We enjoy convenient transportation and rich resources. Our company covers an area of 3000sqm and has advanced facilities, such as cutting machines, polishing machine and other professional machines.
Our annual production capacity is 50, 0000m2. With export license, we sell products to Jordan, Iran, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Greece, Turkey, Spain, the UAE, Uruguay, Libya, Algeria, Kosovo, Hong Kong and Taiwan Area.
Our products gain wide praises at home and abroad. Strict quality control is performed in every procedure from material sourcing, processing and testing to packing. Our tenet is "good quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery" .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range