Order On-line Tracking
Fiberglass Geogrid Introduction:
Fiberglass geogrid is a kind of planar mesh material using alkali-free fiberglass yarn as base body and then coated with high quality modified asphalt. It is warp knitted with oriental structure which gives full play of yarn strength and improves its mechanical property to make the product high tensile, tearing and creep-resistant. Moreover, the composite property of coating with asphalt makes full protection of the fiberglass matrix and greatly improves its wear and shear resistance. All the advantageous functions make the product have a good performance in pavement strengthening, track cracking and solving difficulties of strengthening the bituminous pavement.
Fiberglass Geogrid Features:
1. Light weight, high tensile strength, high modulus, low elongation and good toughness.
2. Corrosion resistance, no long-term creep, long life span.
3. Good physical and chemical stability and good thermal stability.
4. Resistant to fatigue cracking, high-temperature track and low temperature shrinkage cracking.
5. Delaying and decreasing crack reflection.
Vert Tensile strength(KN/m)
Fiberglass Geogrid Application:
1. Road surface asphalt overlay construction engineering; Asphalt layers
2. Converting old cement concrete road into composite road; Restraining
reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.
3. Road extension; Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new
and old combination and uneven settlement.
4. Treatment of the conjunction between tunnel and bridge or foundation.
Packaging & Shipping:
1. How to order your geogrid ?
a) Tensile strength in warp & weft direction
b) Grid size
c) Roll Width and length
2. What is the Payment term?
b) LC AT SIGHT
d) 30% contact value as deposit ,the blance 70% be paid after received the copy of bl .
3. Delivery time
a) 19-25 days after received your depsit .
4. What is MQQ ?
a) 2500 m2 as MQQ , we can also produce sample for you .
Welcome to send your inquiry to us, and if you have any question, we can also help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|