Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Powder coating/Acid pickling/Paint
100% water pressure
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export package or as per your requirement
20-25 Days, depends on the demand quantity
Details of Socket End Non-Rising Stem Gate Valve:
1) Design and Manufacture Standards:
c. ANSI B16.34
e. API6D and Russian standard
a. Cast Iron (GG20, GG25)
b. Ductile Iron (GGG50)
c. Carbon Steel, WCB
d. Stainless steel
b. Driving head
c. Electric actuator
Water, Oil etc.
6) Working pressure:
c. Class150LB-2500 LB
7) Working dimensions: DN50-DN800
8) Temperature: Normal Temperature
a. Fusion Bonded Epoxy Powder Coating
b. Akzo Nobel Powder Coatings
- Q:What does valve qz45x - 10q mean?
- Crown valve pressWhat does Q stand for? I'm not sure. It's probably made of ductile iron"Z" means "gate valve"4 represents flange connection5 represents the dark bar (1 represents the Ming pole)X stands for rubber seal and soft seal10q stands for 10 pressure
- Q:Why is gate valve or butterfly valve used for water pump?
- General pressure is small, use the butterfly valve, when the pressure is big, use the gate valve. The two main function of the valve is to adjust the flow and easy to overhaul.Zibo Boshan new Duke water supply equipment
- Q:What do you mean by "2" and "200 CF8M"?
- CF8M is 316,2 "is 50200 caliber stainless steel pressure (American Standard, LB)
- Q:The difference and use of gate valve and stop valve
- Generally large and nominal caliber DN50 mostly with gate valve, especially industrial high temperature, high pressure, highly toxic and so on.Stop valve is able to stop and adjust flow, small footprint, small size, generally less than the nominal diameter, DN50 occasions use it. Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the cut-off valve has a one-way sealing effect of good features, so in the prevention of reverse flow of the working fluid, it also has a place to play.Hope to be of some help to you!
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve,
- Valve is closed parts (RAM) along the vertical axis of the mobile channel valve in the pipeline, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close, generally do not have to do with traffic regulation, it can be used for low temperature and low pressure can also apply to high temperature and high pressure, and according to the different valve material for different media. In various types of valves, gate valve is the most widely used.Advantages: low fluid resistanceSmall torque required for opening and closingYou can use the ring road in which the medium flows in the two direction, that is to say, the medium is free of flowWhen fully open, the sealing surface is less eroded by the working medium than the cut-off valveThe structure is simple and the manufacturing process is betterThe structure length is shortDisadvantages: the overall size and opening height are larger, the space required for installation is also largerIn the process of opening and closing, there is relative friction between the sealing surfaces, and wear more easily, and even cause friction at high temperatureGeneral gate valve has two sealing pairs, to the processing, grinding and maintenance increased the number of difficultiesLong opening and closing time;
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Stop valve: a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. Therefore, this type of valve is very cooperative for cutting or regulating and throttling.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, because the friction between the valve and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of wear resistance. Second, the opening height is generally only 1/4 of the seat channel; therefore, it is much smaller than the gate valve; usually there is only one sealing surface on the valve body and the disc; therefore, the manufacturing process is better and the service is easy to maintain. Because its packing is generally a mixture of asbestos and graphite, it has a higher temperature resistance. Steam valves are normally used with stop valves.Disadvantages: as a result of the medium through the valve flow direction has changed, so the minimum flow resistance valve is higher than most other types of valves; second, due to longer travel, opening slower than the ball.
- Q:The difference between flanged gate valve and common gate valve
- Flange gate valve and ordinary gate valve difference is that the flange gate valve of good quality, durable and easy to install, but the price is a little high, generally used for large pipelines. Common, also available, such as small caliber, easy to change places.
- Q:What is the difference between the copper gate valve and the ordinary material gate valve?!
- The material of general gate valve is cast iron, and the copper gate valve should be used in special requirement.
- Q:Generally, how big is the diameter of the installation flange plate gate valve?
- Under normal circumstances:Flanged gate valves for piping over DN50,DN50 (below) can be made of wire or gate valves, or flanged gate valves (flanged valves or welded gate valves)
- Q:Gate valve z45h-10dn250 length of the body?
- Z45h-10dn250 body length L=330mm, this valve is hidden bar, elastic seat, sealing gate valve, gate lining, lining fluorine, belong to soft seal
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range