||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Factory price galvanized wire
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:Will 8 Gauge wire support 50 amps?
- i think u need 4 gauge ...but read the coating on the wire u have it may have amp rating on it
- Q:where can i find a wiring diagram?
- a haynes repair manual for your car at an auto parts store it should have what you need look to see before you buy it
- Q:Installing a fan ..... electric wires?
- The fan will run no matter which way the wires are connected. The AC that is going to run the fan has no specific polarity like DC does. The only question would be safety. See if there's a green screw anywhere on a metal part of the fan. If there is, you should run a ground wire to it. There might not be, and in that case, because the fan only has 2 wires, it must be double insulated and will pose no shock hazard. You've probably seen electric drills with no ground wire. These are double insulated and are safe to use without a ground wire.
- Q:how do you measure an electrical wire?
- The diameter of the conductor is generally going to be given in either gauge (AWG) or square millimeters. This is describing the size of the electrical conductor only, not including the outer insulation. Most wire specs will also include a measurement for O.D., which is outer diameter or overall diameter. This measurement will include all insulation and jacketing, and will be the total diameter of the cable. Stranded wires will be specified in terms of the overall gauge of the wire. For instance, a 22 AWG stranded wire might be marked as: 22 AWG (7x30) which means it's a 22 AWG stranded wire, made up of 7 strands of 30 AWG solid wire. See link below for more info, and conversions between AWG and square mm.
- Q:2G Mitsubishi Eclipse spark plug wires?
- The stock ones are made by Mopar. They fit and work.
- Q:tach wire for a 02 jimmy (remote starter)?
- The white wire to the coil is the tach wire. If you have the 4.3L,there is a white wire with a black tracer from the ignition control module to the coil. If that doesn't help,on the PCM,in the red connector,terminal 10 is the tach wire from the PCM to the Instrument cluster,this wire is also white.
- Q:Original Kanye West Through the wire?
- Through okorder.com/
- Q:antenna wire/copper wire question?
- Antenna wire has a steel core to reduce stretching and breakage.
- Q:Does anybody do it yourself put a new wire onto your phone outside the wire ?
- anything after the demarcation (demarc) is your problem, anything on the telco side of the demarc is the local telco's problem. on your side, you can basically do what ever you want, but if you do it wrong, the telco has the right and OBLIGATION to disconnect your service. There are many sites on the internet that can instruct you in the Bell Standard Practice to wire your own phones. Just maintain the BSP and all will be right with the world.
- Q:How do you wire a car stereo?
- Assuming the head unit follows the standard color code (there are some cheap Chinese import units that don't) then you should match the head unit wire colors to the harness wire colors. There are a few extra rules, though: -If the harness has a blue wire, and the head unit only has blue/white (no blue), then the blue harness wire should be connected to the blue/white head unit wire. If the harness has a blue/white AND a blue wire, then both of them should be connected to the head unit's blue/white wire. Similarly, if the head unit has only a blue wire and no blue/white, then it should be connected to the blue and the blue/white wires in the harness. -Orange and orange/white can be treated as interchangeable; ie, an orange/white head unit wire can be connected to an orange harness wire, and vice-versa. (If the harness has both an orange and orange/white, though, don't combine them--just use one or the other with the head unit). -Some harnesses have a black/white wire; this can usually be combined with the black ground wire. -Brown and orange/black wires in harnesses should be taped off individually and not connected to anything. -Some harnesses don't have a black ground wire. In this case, the black wire from the head unit will need to be grounded somewhere else. There will usually be wires left over. Make sure each one is insulated so it can't cause a short or contact another wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range