Order On-line Tracking
Galvanized Gabion Mesh Used in Strengthening of Slopes
Gabions are wire mesh boxes formed by connecting individual panels of mesh with helical spirals on the vertical edge wires
creating an open series of box compartments that fold in a concertina fashion to be flat packed.
Gabion refers to PVC coating on zinc coating wire fabric containers that comes in variable sizes with rocks filling to form a permanent structure. And the Green Gabion Mattress, also known as Gabion Mattress System by Fibromat makes a great Earth Retention System caters for slopes erosion control, toe and river bank protection, maximizing permeability on the structure while providing reinforcement and grass establishment.
3. Install instructions
How to install welded gabion box?
1) Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
2) Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
3) Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over
the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
4) Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5) After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6) When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the up.
Control and guide of water or flood.
Flood bank or guiding bank.
Preventing of rock breaking.
Water and soil protection.
Strengthening structure of soil.
Protecting engineering of seaside area.
Q: ARE YOU A MANUFACTURER?
A: Yes, we have specialized in wire mesh for more than 10 years.
Q: COULD YOU PROVIDE SAMPLE ?
A: Yes, we can provide sample for free, and buyer pays for the express cost. We'll send back the courier charge if you make an order.
Q: WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD I PROVIDE,IF I WANT A LOWEST QUOTATION?
A: The basic specification with quantity and special requirements.
Q: HOW IS YOUR DELIVERY TIME?
A: The delivery time is 7 days for goods in stock.
We'll check with production department for the non-stock items to offer you the soonest delivery time and producing schedule.
Q: HOW DO YOU SHIP THE FINISHED GOODS?
A:Usually by sea. If small quantity, can also by air.
Q: WHAT IS THE PAYMENT?
A:Usually our payment term is: T/T 30% in advance, balanced be paid against copy of B/L.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|