General Information of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
The fused cast alumina (α-­β Al2O3 and β Al2O3) firebricks are composed of alpha alumina, beta alumina and a small amount of glass phase.
Feature of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
High thermal shock resistance
Good resistance to corrosion of alkali vapor
Application of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
Technical Data of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
Fused Cast α-β Alumina Canal Block
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- Not always。Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What is the face brick
- According to the shape and size can be divided into ordinary brick, standard brick, etc. can be used as a specific type of building furnace and various thermal equipment of high temperature building materials and structural materials, and at high temperature can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action.
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is also called AZS AZS English is abbreviated to AZS, is based on three chemical composition of Al2O3 - Zr02 - Sio2 phase diagram of three component system, according to the content of the order, Al2O3 A, Zr02 Z, Sio2 S, national standards for the use of this abbreviation, such as No. 33 cast brick, abbreviated as AZS, 33#, No. 36 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS, 36#, No. 41 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS - 41#.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Basically there are three kinds: grouting molding, casting molding, machine forming, the three methods are applicable to different types of refractory materials, grouting molding for unshaped refractory
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- Power module. Small size, high power. General use should order additional storage energy, heat dissipation, etc.. Dimensions such as brick, so called brick power supply. Half brick power supply is half the size of all brick power supply.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What are the categories of brick?
- Fired shale brick as a new building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, loss and high work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, the Jian Ling brick has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range