Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction Building
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- straw and other things containing wood fiber, very cheap, so the cost of producing MDF is very low so the market price is cheaper than the solid wood.
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- The total thickness of the panel and back panel of the joinery board should be greater than 3 mm, and the panels allow proper patching.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- flame-retardant plywood The flame-retardant p1ywood is used to block the spread of flame, with a flame retardant.
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- The outermost front panel is called a panel, the back is called a backplane, and the inner board is called a core plate
- Q:Classification of plywood for construction
- if you want to make general indoor wood products, you can use E1 (or even E0) urea formaldehyde
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Separation delamination The separation of two adjacent veneers due to lack of glue or poor glue.
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Glue plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression.
- Q:Plywood in the material defects?
- resin leakage (resin) resin streak trees after the local injury, the resin gathered in a large number of them and through the surrounding wood and the formation of color than the surrounding normal wood deep
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material, usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- structure. The texture of the adjacent veneer should be at right angles; the center layer is symmetrical with respect to the center layer, and the thickness of the layers is the same;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range