Film Plywood with Competitive Price in China Good Quality
1.Specifications of film plywood
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
2.Details of film plywood
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
3.Advantage of film plywood
1). Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2). Sample available
3). high quality and competitive price
4). 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- In the production of plywood, derived from a lot of color varieties, one of the most important one is in the original plywood board surface affixed with a thin layer of decorative veneer, known as decorative veneer veneer plywood, the market referred to as decoration Board or trim panel.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- Pre-finned plywood Prefinisked plywood The manufacturer has been treated with a special table without the need to modify the plywood.
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fissure check The short separation of the panel fiber usually does not start from the side of the board, not all extending through the thickness of the veneer.
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the front panel is called the panel, the back of the table is called the back plate; the core
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Can be single-sided sanding, double-sided sanding or both sides are not sanding.
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard core board should be the same species or similar properties of the tree species, water content of 6 to 12%. Core width is not greater than three times the thickness, do not allow a larger crack, holes and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range