Green Turf Artificial Grass
DIN54004 scale 7
Package & Loading QTY
Plastic Bubble Bat
Or Gift Box
√1. Green Turf We are Top-seller in Artifical Grass area.
√2. Green Turf team spirit: Customer supreme, quality first.
√3. Green Turf have purchasers in Britain, America, Japan, Italy and South East Asia with well appreciated. Meantime, we looking forward to recruit sales representative all over the world.
√4. Green Turf specialized in atifical grass,football grass, landscaping grass,Hotel grass,garden grass,golf grass, and artifical grass series production.
1. Green Turf atificial grass products suitable for?
Artififacal Grass are for Garden/Hotel/Football field/Golf course using.
2.About the quality?
Green turf artificial with waterproof/UV protection with good quality and durable.
Pirce, logo, quantities, woven bags,color boxes can be discussed and with more competitive price.
4.About lead time?
Total good quality management, punctual delivery. Goods in stcok can be delivery within one day. Small orders within 7days, OEM orders 10-15 days after all artwork are confirmed.
One complete set packed in woven bags. OEM orders could mass produce woven bags as customized.
- Q:Why do rubber products Blister?
- As the temperature is too high, the rubber organic matter boiling point is low, and then because of pressure, it will increase the internal energy, leading to temperature rise.As long as the temperature is lowered and the pressure is right, you can try not to blister
- Q:How to distinguish between plastic products and rubber products, toys?
- There are several differences between plastic toys and rubber toys! First: from the taste can be divided, rubber flavor is relatively large, second: feel thick texture, plastic will not have any flavor, texture and weight are lighter!
- Q:Properties and specific uses of various rubbers
- Rubber is divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is mainly derived from the Hevea tree. When the epidermis of this rubber tree is cut open, it will shed milky juice. It is called latex, and the latex will be natural rubber when it is condensed, washed, molded and dried. Rubber productsSynthetic rubber is made by synthetic methods, and different kinds of rubber can be synthesized with different raw materials (monomers). Such as, butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber and so on. The yield of synthetic rubber has greatly exceeded that of natural rubber, of which the largest yield is styrene butadiene rubber.
- Q:How to solve the spray of rubber products?
- The direct use of acid and alkali resistant wet toothbrush, spit spit yellow cream after treatment, scrub. Vomiting, vomiting and severe yellow,It can be repeated after drying. Oven, drying, packing, sealing, standby.
- Q:What is the difference between PVC rubber and ordinary rubber?
- The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability.
- Q:How to make white rubber products do not yellow or delay yellowing time?
- 1, raw material itself yellow degeneration, for example, NR aging resistance than SBR and BR difference.2, the matching of accelerant system. The accelerator can use DM and M to achieve yellow change 4, but the whole system needs to be adjusted. The use of anti yellowing enhancers such as two dithiocarbamate on yellow Bianyou benefits, but at the expense of great property and operation. The faster the sulfidation rate, the less the chance of breaking the chain, and the aging degree is restrained. But at the same time sacrificing the comprehensive nature. The cross-linking bonds generated by rapid vulcanization and slow vulcanization are different. For example, tension, tear and so on, are greatly affected. But the elasticity brittleness will increase.
- Q:What are the forming methods of rubber products?
- In these methods, injection molding has the significant advantages of simplifying process, reducing the number of operators; second, reduce the energy consumption of about 10%; the production efficiency is improved by 4 ~ 7 times; improve product uniformity, stability, size precision and the qualification rate; reduce the flash, saving material and convenient operation;, low labor intensity, high degree of mechanization and automation. Therefore, in recent years, more and more attention has been paid to injection molding technology, and it has been developed rapidly in rubber products production
- Q:What are the uses of rubber oil?
- The so-called "rubber oil" is only a generic term, in different places of use, there are different titles. In synthetic rubber plants, in order to improve some properties of rubber, it is necessary to charge mineral oil to synthetic rubber, which is called rubber filling oil. For rubber products factory, downstream enterprises produce all kinds of rubber products, they tend to be rubber oil called rubber processing oil, rubber processing oil, rubber softener and so on. Whatever we call them, we can call them rubber oil, or rubber oil.
- Q:Half finished rubber film surface white is going on
- Rubber is a latex made from rubber, tree, rubber, and grass. It is made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:How can the rubber shoes be dyed?
- The sole of balata bottom shoe according to the specific distinction of material, can be divided into natural balata bottom shoe, wear-resisting balata bottom shoe, balata bottom shoe, mix balata bottom shoe, EVA balata bottom shoe. The sole uses the chemical synthesis material to be many, generally selects the cold resistant material in winter, in summer must choose the anti - high temperature material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range