Fiberglass Powder Chopped Stand Mat General Purpose
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Chopped Strand Fiberglass Mat (CSM)
Continuous Filament Mat
Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
e-glass powder chopped stand mats
powder or emulsion
1040 or 1270mm, as your requirement
30 or 45kg/roll
plastic film+carton box + pallet
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plastic film+carton box + pallet|
- The process of glass fiber generally includes: Purchase raw materials, mix according to the formula, and then transferred to the glass furnace for melting and refining, after operation channel flow to the bushing, the sizing agent after coating by wire drawing machine traction, then form the original cake, and then flow to the rear section reprocessing procedures (usually a short cut, winding, weaving, puffing and twisting) or sell (direct yarn)
- There are acidulous groups on the surface of the glass fiber, but it is difficult to bund, so after chopping, it is easily pilling, which will affect the surface tension.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastics industry a polluting industry?
- Does not belong to, glass fiber is environmentally friendly material.
- 3) hand paste resin with low molecular weight; 2) glass fiber content can not be too high, carbon fiber, woven roving (cloth) etc.. Although the thick aramid fabric is difficult to be soaked with resin manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin; 2) It can be formed at room temperature. Operate the layer repeatly for several times. (3) the advantage 1) It is suitable for the production of a small amount of solvent. The mechanics and thermal properties are limited because of the high techinicals.
- It is mainly made by polyacrylonitrile and asphalt spinning, surface treatment and sizing process. The disparity in the domestic low-level product is small, carbonization (followed by graphite). The disparity between domestic and foreign is very large, and then by pre oxidation, but the high-end product(both high performance) can not do it, because it is too difficult.
- Along the fiber axis, it present very high strength; therefore the specific strength of CFRP material intensity and density can be achieved above 2000 MPa; high performance carbon fiber which made from polyacrylonitrile fiber precursors have tensile modulus about 200 to 700GPa. Some studies have pointed out that young's modulus (refers to the physical quantity that is characterized by the tensile or compressive strength of the material within the elastic limit) is 2 times more than that of the glass fiber. High purity and high temperature carbonization were used to prepare high performance PAN based carbon fiber, which gave the fiber chemical activity, viscose based carbon fiber. Carbon fiber's manufacturing progress includs fiber spinning. Comparing with aluminum and other metal materials, it is 7 to 9 times of strength of steel. In the early stage of aerospace grade carbon fiber, 3K is the main category, then the fiber is further produced by crosslinking, with its elongation rate greater than 2%. The equipment is complex, and it is destroyed. As it contains a large number of variables, like oxidation and oxygen, but the first two kinds of carbon fiber is mainly produced. The graphite is generally in the 2500 to 3000℃.
- According to its characteristics, it is a very wide range of industrial raw materials. The price of basalt fiber is quite high, which is different from the basalt used for road repairing.
- It is used for high quality asbestos tiles and glass fiber reinforced cement.
- Q:Plastic fiber content in how to detect, there are no professional instruments?
- One simple way to do this is to burn at high temperatures, and the rest is basically fiberglass, which is calculated according to the mass ratio before and after.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like