Extruded aluminum enclosure
1. Color and size can be customized
2. The oxidation can insulation
3. Good surface treatment
1) Quality material: T6063 in general (6061, 6060, 6005, 5083, 8056, 3003 available)
2) machining: Lathe/mil/CNC/Polish/punch/drill/tap available.
3) Finishing: Bright clear anodizing (powder coating/painting/silkscreening etc available)
4) Assembling and packaging
5) Application: Industrial appliance etc
6) OEM design/specification is welcome
7) Many sizes are avaialble.We can also make as customers' requests
8)Parts including screws, sealing, metal feet,ect.
- Q:How is the cabinet formed?
- the miniaturization of various components, the structure of the cabinets has also evolved toward miniaturization and building blocks.
- Q:What is the meaning of U in the cabinet parameters?
- orderly, neatly arranged equipment to facilitate future maintenance equipment. Cabinets are generally divided into server cabinets, network cabinets, console cabinets and so on.
- Q:Cabinet 1U and 2U difference, there are familiar with the details of the next good
- Thickness to 4.445cm as the basic unit. 1U is 4.445cm, 2U is 1U 2 times to 8.89cm. That is the so-called "1U PC server", is the shape to meet the EIA specifications
- Q:Why the data room requires the total current of each cabinet does not exceed 13A
- The current requirements of the engine room is a cabinet can not be super 13A, the old dual power server to put about 10, each road almost 6A, two 12A
- Q:What is the brief introduction of the cabinet?
- Cabinets are generally used in network cabling, floor wiring room, the central room, data room, control center, monitoring room, monitoring center.
- Q:What is the physical need for the cabinet to achieve its effect?
- In the above way, two rows of equipment can be installed in the cabinet, one row from the front door of the cabinet, and the other row from the back door. The cabinet should have an adjustable position.
- Q:1 m 2 cabinet how much U ah
- The size of the cabinet is also a common industrial standard, usually ranging from 22U to 42U; cabinet height by U can be a removable sliding carriage, the user can automatically adjust the height of their own server to store the server, hub
- Q:What is the meaning of the reverse line?
- inlet and patch panels) has been fixed in the room There will be a lot of chaos (usually in the bottom of the cabinet
- Q:The size of the network cabinet
- so the general choice of relatively shallow size of the cabinet, both practical and cost savings. In order to make the network cabinets and other rows of cabinets together neat and beautiful, select the same depth as the server cabinet, such as 1000mm or 1100mm or 1200mm deep cabinet.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of tower servers
- Tower server is generally the most common, and its shape and structure are similar with the ordinary PC, but slightly larger head, its size is not a uniform standard.
We will keep up with Excellence and Customer satisfaction as mission statement, from product design, development, technology, production and quality, we offer you professional and excellent service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Southern Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% South America
3.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, German
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range