Extrasoft Control Cable with PE Insulation and PVC Jacket
|1)Purpose: Extrasoft Control Cable with PE Insulation and PVC Jacket is|
applicable for outdoor use by means of weak signal current
|3)Rated voltage: AC 1KHz 60V；DC 120V|
|4) Working temperature: -40～65℃|
|5)Test voltage:(50Hz) 800V|
|6)Insulated resistance: When the temperature is 20℃, the minimal insulated resistance is 500MΩ.km|
|7)Structual data and main characteristics:|
|No.||Number of Cores×Nominal Section mm²|
Number of Cores/ Diameter
|Nominal Insulation Thickness mm||Nominal Jacket Thickness mm||Outside Diameter of Cable≤mm||DC Resistance at 20℃≤Ω／km|
Q:How about your quality?
A:Quality is our culture, our products has to be checked with engineer, QC and sales, customer together, The products’ qualified rate need to be over 95%.
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:Do you have to use the defult power supply cable in PC?
- No, as long as it can supply the proper voltage and amperage.
- Q:Cant find a spot for power cable! :(?
- I've gone through the door with 6 gauge wire, I wouldn't recommend this at all, but especially with anything larger than 6 gauge. It didn't really let any water in at all, but I must have gotten lucky, I've heard a bunch of horror stories with that. I'd say just look harder or if absolutely necessary, go through the floor, but make sure to seal it up good. Note: I was running a 450 watt amp at the time I had the 6 gauge wire, now I've got a 1000 watt mono amp with 0 gauge wire running through the firewall :-)
- Q:how can I power my 3rd hard drive (no cable!)?
- You can go out and find a splitter or remove your floppy drive and get an usb floppy drive if uyou really need it
- Q:Need help with power cable that came with my 8800 gs...?
- okorder.com, that I gave you.
- Q:can i cut my computer Power Supply cables/USB and HDD cable to add an extension myself? They're all short.
- hahah are you kidding...yeah if you want to die...if you did that your psu would destroy your entire system when and if you tried starting it up and would most likely start a fire somehow...PSU's are very very sensitive and in no way should you try altering them..it would be a very very bad thing to do...best thing to do is buy a new one and make sure the cables are long enough
- Q:Bass guitar amplifier cables help!!?
- Abes okorder.com... All you need is a standard guitar cable to connect the bass to the amp.
- Q:The lights in my room goes out when I take out the power cable on my PS3?
- Bad wiring in the house? Sounds at least like a situation like that. Not uncommon in buildings of certain times.. older types of wiring used. And worse not ready for todays amount of electronics. So yeah check the wiring. In between time buy a few extension boxes, you know the type with more then 1 electronic socket. But most important a switch. That way you can switch it off and that way such discharges won't happen any more.
- Q:Whether the interior decoration is the first brush latex paint or the first installation of the wire (the line, with the trunking)?
- 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 are the number of cores of a cable, a cable inside is not a line, is insulated with each other 2 or . 3 +. 4 +1 line, 5 lines , Respectively, called 2 core or 3 core, 3 +2 core, 4 +1 core, 5 and other core. 3 + 2 cable 3 is the three phase lines, the diameter of the line as large, 2 is the zero line and the PE line, the diameter of the line as large; 4 + 1 cable 4 is the same as the three lines and the same diameter, 1 is the PE ground wire is a separate diameter; five core is the phase line, zero line and PE line are the same diameter, 2 core and 3 core is also the diameter of the line. In the end with a few cable, the design specifications are provided! A few words are not clear!
- Q:i have power in half of the power cable connected to my amp, how can i fix it?
- I okorder.com/... Under the column for 90 degree cable in copper pick the wire gauge that is closest to your amp requirements without being under. For example: 1200 watt amp = 100 amps of power 2 gauge copper can handle 130 amps (This chart is missing 3 gauge which some places do carry, which can handle 110 amps) 4 gauge is only good for 95 amps. These ratings are about heat build up from inductance of the current. When the heat exceeds the rating, the sheathing melts and conductor degrades at it's weakest point. I recommend use of THHN electrical wire. It is gas and oil resistant and has heavy strands that hold up well to the stress of vehicle install situations. If your wire and fuses are properly sized, then check all of your connections. Often times heat and vibration will loosen screws on amplifier contacts. Also, under the hood, heat can melt your fuse holder causing plastic to coat the contact points (in which case you'll need a small file to clean the contacts) There's really a lot of possibilities here and your question is quite vague and convoluted. Please give more details or take some time and analyse the problem carefully. Chances are that you will discover the source of the problem in a matter of just 15 minutes or so of checking.
- Q:Can you buy replacement PS2 AV/power cables?
- the ps2 power cable is a standard cable. You will be able to get this cheaply ( you do not need to buy one that specifically states it is for ps2) if it fits, it'll work. You can buy replacement av cables for the ps2. they are the same cables used for the ps1 and the ps3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range