Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Raw mateiral:EPDM rubber
break tensile strength >=7.5MPa:
Packaging & Delivery
PE membrane and pallet
within 20 days after receiving downpayment
Bridge building, storage, road, tunnel, parking station, swimming pool, water-disposal pool, rubbish-disposal places and other waterproofing project, especially for,easy broken structural and cold building protective
a) Conforms to the national standards
b) SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane is specially used as waterproof material in cold area
c) APP is specially suitable for areas of high temperature and of strong sun-shine
basements, ponds, Lake, steel structure roofing, underground, tunnels etc.
Loading in Container
Tensile Strength N/CM
Normal temperature: ≥60 ; 60°C: ≥30
Breaking Elongation %
Normal temperature:≥400 ; -20°C: ≥10
Tear Resistance N
Impermeability, 30 min no leakage
Low Temperature Bending °C
Heating Shrinking mm
Extension: ≥2 Shrink:≥4
Heat Resistance (80°C×168h)
Tensile Strength % : ≥80 ; Keeping rate of adhesive breaking:≥70
Alkali resistance (10% ca (oh)2 solution,normal temperature ×168h))
Tensile Strength % : ≥80 ; Keeping rate of adhesive breaking:≥80
Tensile Strength % : ≥80 ; Keeping rate of adhesive breaking:≥80
- Q:Waterproof building materials after the construction of drums, bubble is what reason?
- Reason 3: synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane construction, if the adhesive is not fully dry on the eager to paving the membrane, resulting in a solvent residue in the coil inside, when it evaporates, it will form a bubble.
Control measures: the use of cold and cold method of paving, the brushing of the adhesive to be uniform, to be dry when the handle (refers to touch) is not bonded, before paving the membrane, while compaction. In particular, to prevent the accumulation of adhesive too thick, dry operation caused by the film from the drum.
- Q:Asphalt composite tire flexible membrane is SBS
- This is two kinds of materials, in addition to the same appearance, the same hot-melt construction, its physical and mechanical properties, anti-aging properties are very different.
- Q:What kind of waterproofing membrane, waterproofing membrane is how to classify their respective advantages?
- EPDM waterproofing membrane: Dura Pruff Germany imports, can be welded EPDM rubber waterproofing membrane, Wendi welding up to 470 ℃, can still be used after welding, support preform, material warranty 20 years And the welding tape is homogeneous with the material.
- Q:How to use self-adhesive waterproofing membrane?
- Second, the cement mortar paste self - adhesive waterproofing membrane (mainly applicable to the basement is not leveling the basement roof, roof and other waterproofing works.
1. Cement mortar with the wiping paste self-adhesive waterproofing membrane
Construction process: grass-roots treatment - → wiping cement (waterproof) mortar - → peel off the self-adhesive waterproof membrane under the surface of the isolation film - → shop self-adhesive waterproofing membrane - → tapping the surface of the membrane, mention pulp - → (24 hours to 48 hours) - → on the interface seal - → node reinforcement - → quality acceptance
- Q:Waterproof basement is empty shop or full shop
- Waterproof construction methods are generally reflected in the construction drawings. If not, please consult the designer.
- Q:Is the asphalt waterproofing membrane facing the side?
- 2, pre-shop anti-stick method: This kind of membrane to synthetic polymer self-adhesive coil mainly single-sided self-adhesive or double-sided self-adhesive. In the construction of the floor, the coiled surface of the coil facing the day, the membrane surface does not do protective layer, in the above bar reinforced concrete pouring. In the construction of the wallboard, for the foundation pit and the structure of the wall spacing is too small, the envelope as a concrete structure of the outer wall of the wall panels, wall panels only support the internal mold, waterproof membrane nails nailed to the envelope , The adhesive surface facing the basement structure, the concrete directly with the waterproofing membrane bonding surface combination.
- Q:About asphalt waterproofing membrane
- 4, SBS membrane is commonly referred to as a polymer modified asphalt coil, there are other APP, APAO and other modified asphalt membrane.
- Q:Do you know how many square meters of waterproofing membrane to send a set of tests?
- Modified asphalt polyethylene tire waterproofing membrane: any volume in the distance 2m at the end of the interception of 1m full-width coil sample 2, 1000 volumes for a group, the lack of a group also
- Q:Sbs waterproof sheet and app coil how to see it
- SBS full name is: styrene - butadiene - styrene block copolymer. SBS is an abbreviation of elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is also known as SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is made of polyester felt, fiberglass felt or glass fiber reinforced polyester felt as the base, styrene-butadiene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as a petroleum asphalt modifier, both sides covered with isolation materials made of building waterproofing membrane, the product implementation of the standard GB18242 national mandatory standards. Product markings are carried out according to the following procedures: name, model, tire base, upper surface material, lower surface material, thickness, area and this standard number, for example: 3mm thick, 10㎡ area, the upper surface is mineral pellets, the lower surface is poly Vinyl film, polyester tread base, type I elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane marked as: SBS I PY M PE 3 10 GB18242-2008.
- Q:What is BSB waterproofing membrane
- Scope of application:
1. Polyester Felt-based elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane for industrial and civil construction of the roof and underground waterproofing works.
2. Glass fiber reinforced polyester mattress base coil is suitable for mechanical fixed single layer waterproof, but through the wind load test.
3. Fiberglass mattresses are suitable for structural roofs and underground waterproofing works; 4. Exposure to the use of the upper surface of the insulating material for the opaque mineral pellets of the waterproofing membrane.
5. Underground engineering waterproofing should be used surface insulation material for the fine sand of the waterproofing membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range