Detailed Product Description
1. Color: Black/Silver white/Blue/Green/Purple; Connector:Gold or Nickel plated; Various Lengths available.
2.Connectors: DVI-D (24+1 pin) Male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1 pin) Male
3.Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
4.Thiple shielded protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
5.Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
6.Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
7.Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
8.Supports digital signal only
9.Suggested Applications: PC, Mac, Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types
10.10 years experience specializing in electronic cables
11.Small order and customer design are accepted.
12. MOQ: 500 pcs. Certificate Authority: UL, CSA, VDE, CCC, ROHS
13.Delivery date: within 10 days after receipt of deposit
14.Packaging: Neutral packing our brand Longcheng packing and your OEM packing, depends on client's choice
- Q:Why this cable has not yet been certified
- Electromechanical products are usually used to be assembled into parts, multiple parts and then assembled into a single product, the number of products or the number of pieces measured
- Q:The computer can not open the machine display frequency beyond the scope of the mouse and keyboard do not start can not press F8 how to do
- Several sets of cables in the same height of the laying, the adjacent cable between the bridge should be considered maintenance, maintenance needs, generally not less than 0.6m. This is just a matter of theory, it does not matter. Anyway, the actual construction is to do so,
- Q:When pouring concrete is how to put the tube
- Line pipe is poured before the concrete is laid on the cloth, fixed on the template or steel, pouring a need to install a class at any time to adjust its position!
- Q:Galvanized wire tube buried to do anti - corrosion do
- Galvanized itself on the anti-corrosion, no need to do anti-corrosion treatment.
- Q:Where should the inner diameter of the plastic tube of the cable be at least the number of times the outer diameter of the cable?
- Not allowed to slot the proposal with PVC gusset which is only 1 cm thick only open protective layer on it! The water pipe is not enough unless you have a thickened wall outside the decoration.
- Q:2.5 square copper (green, with the threading tube) can withstand the highest power of several kilowatts,
- The electrical part of the decoration is laid by the electrician, as long as you tell him the power of your home and the equipment used, the electrician will tell you how much to buy the large diameter line, and the number and color needed.
- Q:How are various wire and cable models named?
- Cable type a lot, here to give an example: ZRC-YJV22-0.6 / 1KV3 * 25 +2 * 16 This model specification means: C-class flame retardant (ZRC) XLPE insulated (YJ) PVC jacket 22) steel tape armor (0.6 / 1KV) 0.6 / 1 kV (3 * 25) 3 25 square (+ 1 * 16) plus two 16 square copper conductor flame retardant copper core steel tape armored cross-linked poly Ethylene insulated PVC sheathed low voltage electric power.
- Q:Home leaked, installed in the floor below the wire was blisters will have any security risks? How can the water inside the pipe to dry
- casing filled with dry cement, and with a wooden hammer tamping, but a certain idea of security, high pressure line once rammed the skin is too dangerous, should be done before power, you now estimated to have power,
- Q:Will the extension of the output of the electric vehicle charger wire affect the voltage?
- National standard line, no problem. Do not pick up the heater in winter. If not the national standard line, that copper is not easy to go wrong, then use, from time to time touch the line is not hot, there is no problem.
- Q:What does the letter of the computer cable model mean?
- (The difference between the two cables: WDZ and WDZC are the combustion characteristics of the cable, both halogen-free low smoke flame retardant cable, but the former is a single vertical flame retardant test, which is bundled combustion C class flame retardant Test, but the flame retardant performance requirements are not the same. The meaning of the letter: W refers to the halogen-free; D refers to the low smoke; Z refers to the flame retardant WDZ is halogen-free low smoke flame retardant jacket power cable. WDZC refers to halogen-free low smoke C-class flame retardant reference )
We are implementing mature quality control systems and make sure our products are perfectly qualified. Our company always maintains "Improving quality, Reducing cost, Continuing improvement and Satisfying customers' needs" as our quality policy. We aim at saving your time and money by providing a single source for the entire cable areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average