|Packaging Detail:||inner with plastic bag, outer with cartbon box|
Glass Fiber Vermiculite Cloth
PPS Short fibers can keep intensity completely and bear chemistry maturing inherently.
Fiberglass non woven usage ranges from asphalt plant, incinerator, metallurgy, cement
carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
HL Filter’s Fiberglass non woven needle felt owns a lot of advantages:
1. Good Temperature-Resistance. Max. Temp. 280℃
2.Excellent performance of Anti-acid Anti-alkali.
3.High Filtration Efficiency: reach to 99.9%
4.Stable working time: up to more than 4500 hours. Could be used cyclically.
5.First choice in incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
6.Variety of finish treatments
7.Stable working time: up to more than 4500 hours. Could be used cyclically.
8. Various Applications: incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black and liquid boiler.
9. Used in dust filtration of high temperature, high acidity, high alkalinity, fine high
temperature, collection of valuable metal, high adhesive property etc.
10. Customized by order.
With rich practical experience and working R&D team, we can design and develop kinds of filter media
to satisfy the complex and diverse working conditions.
11. Advanced production lines: Complete testing and testing methods are the assurance to the products’
12. Professional team: 2,300 Skilled Workers and Professional Engineers.
13. Reliable Technology.
Advanced technology and equipment are the prerequisite for the production of quality products.
Our finish treatments capabilities allow us to provide a variety of felt finish treatments,
such as mechanical finish treatments: Singing, Calendering and heat-setting. Our wet finish treatments
capabilities include chemical finish treatments such as surface coating and total impregnation.
1.Material : Fiberglass staple fiber
2.Scrim: with fiberglass staple yarn
6.Temperature (℃): Continue: 240, Instant: 280
1.Excellent Anti-Acid And Anti-Alkali
2.High Temperature Resistance:240-280
3.Long Service Life: >4500 hours
4.Abrasion resistance, high tensile strength
5.Single fiber, high porosity, gas filtration resistance
6.Low resistance of filtration
7.Can be used in a variety of complex situation and harsh environmental conditions
8.Can be customized.
Singeing, Calendering, Heat setting
- Q:how much hatch-rite will i need for leopard gecko eggs?
- You should be able to find vermiculite at a local plant nursery. You could even use potting soil or peat moss with no problem.
- Q:How to seperate a mixture of sand, salt, iron filings and vermiculite?
- vermiculite to retain water and wheat flour works. Cook it or microwave it to sterilize.
- Q:Incubation for leopard gecko tips?
- There really isn't much difference. They are used as cheap filler, both expand when heated, both are natural, and they both help retain water.
- Q:why doesn't mica expand or contract upon wetting or drying?
- The eggs of what?
- Q:How to use vermiculite with orchid soil?
- Vermiculite can not cultivate orchid soil, because the orchid habits like Yin, afraid of direct sunlight; happy moist, avoid dry; hi rich, rich in humus; appropriate air circulation environment. The property of vermiculite is not suitable for the cultivation of orchid soil.
- Q:is vermiculite safe for beardies to lay eggs in?
- yes, its a good idea to reuse the soil.
- Q:The ground cement expansive slate, what item set
- Cement board is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving building products, with its superior gypsum board, wood fire, waterproof, anti-corrosion, insect prevention, sound insulation performance and the price is far lower than the stone become the construction industry widely used building materials. The concrete slabs are prefabricated and cast-in-place.
- Q:Perlite, vermiculite or hatch right for leopard gecko incubation?
- Q:can you get asbestos in your lungs by smoking out of a soda can?
- Q:Do you prefer Vermiculite .or. Vitameatavegamins?
- Put your regular brown rice in a blender or food processor and process until the consistency of whole grain flour, which will give you brown rice flour.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range