Order On-line Tracking
1.Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
1) Pipes confirm to ISO2531,K9 class,T type joint,6m long,with inside cements lining conform to ISO4179, outside Zinc
spraying(130g/m2) and bitumen coating(70μm) conform to ISO8179.
2) Pipe ends: Spigot and socket ends, with 100% SBR rubber gaskets accoding to ISO4633
3) we can do third party inspection according to customer's request.
2.Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe:
• Chemical checking
• NDE after rough machining
• Mechanical testing after heat treatment
• Final NDE,dimension inspected
• Full Q.A document as per client request
3).Packing and Shipping
• standard export package(carton/wooden case/pallet)
• accept FOB,FAS,CNF,CIF door to door etc or customer designated shipping agent
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standard: ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI, AWWA
3. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS
4. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
5. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
3.Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4.Ductile Iron Pipe Specification:
Internal lining: ductile iron pipes shall have an internal cement mortar lining in acc with ISO4179.
External coating: ductile iron pipes shall be externally coated with metallic zinc spray plus a further layer of resin
painting to ISO8179.
Gasket: 100% SBR/NBR/EPDM rubber gasket in accordance with ISO4633.
Packing: ductile iron pipes from DN100 to DN300 be bundled with steel belts, others are in bulk.
Payment term: L/C, T/T.
Packing: In bulk vessel or in container
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely:
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile
iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to
installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable
to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|