Order On-line Tracking
1.Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings Description :
1) Pipe fittings confirm to ISO2531,K9 class,T type joint,6m long,with inside cements lining conform to ISO4179, outside Zinc
spraying(130g/m2) and bitumen coating(70μm) conform to ISO8179.
2) Pipe fittings ends: Spigot and socket ends, with 100% SBR rubber gaskets accoding to ISO4633
3) we can do third party inspection according to customer's request.
4) Our products have been sold to many international market, such as Middle East and South East Asia and Africa.
2.Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings:
• Chemical checking
• NDE after rough machining
• Mechanical testing after heat treatment
• Final NDE,dimension inspected
• Full Q.A document as per client request
3).Packing and Shipping
• standard export package(carton/wooden case/pallet)
• accept FOB,FAS,CNF,CIF door to door etc or customer designated shipping agent
• Drawing: we can translate your original drawing, offer best suggestion on design
• Quality: we have full set quality control system to guarantee the best quality.
• Inspection: inspect in house, all our products must be checked 3 times before packing
• In-house Foundry
• Third party inspection available upon requirement
6) Our goal
• To be your preferred partner
3.Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings Images:
4.Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings Specification:
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Model Number: DN80-1600
Standard: ISO2531 / EN545
Application: Potable/Sewage Water
Pipe Wall Thickness: standerd
Pull Strength: 420
Yield (≥ MPa): 300
Material: Ductile Iron
water ductile iron pipe fittings : SO2531 / EN545 DI pipe
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe fittings rather than other pipe fittings materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe fittings possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes fittings, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|