||Place of Origin:
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
||Drop Forged Scaffolding Swivel Coupler/Swivel Fastners/Swivel Fittings
Drop Forged Scaffolding Swivel Coupler/Swivel Fastners/Swivel Fittings
1.Item: Drop Forged Scaffolding Swivel Coupler/Swivel Fastners/Swivel Fittings
4.standard : EN74,BS1139
5.ISO 9001:2000 is approved;
6.OEM service is available.
7.type:British Type Double Coupler
|Item||Drop Forged Scaffolding Swivel Coupler/Swivel Fastners/Swivel Fittings|
L/C,T/T We can contact in detail
| Package|| knited bags + steel pallets or as required|
| DeliveryDetail|| 20-45days|
| Standard|| EN74,BS1139|
Our Main Manufacturing
(1) Scaffolding System:
Including Ringlock Scaffolding System and accessories; Cuplock Scaffolding System and accessories; Kwikstage Scaffolding System and accessories; Haki Scaffolding System and accessories;
(2) Scaffolding Frame & Accessories:
Including Walk Through Frame Scaffolding; Ladder Frame Scaffolding; Accessories; we also can make scaffolding according to your samples or drawings.
(3) Scaffolding Couplers/Clamps:
We can produce all kinds of forged and pressed couplers, including British type couplers, American type couplers, German type couplers, Italian type couplers ,fence couplers, BRC coplers and so on. We also can produce according to your drawings or samples.
(4) Formwork System Scaffolding & Accessories:
Light Duty Shoring prop and Heavy Duty Shoring Prop; Wing nuts and Tie rods; RASTO clamp and so on.
Our Company View
Packaging & Shipping
We are always focusing on to supply our value produce and best service to all our customers.
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Im 15 Help.?
- i'm no longer saying you're too youthful. yet a place that pierces with out I.D. oftentimes isn't very sparkling. i could purely ask your mothers and dads to take you to get 2 cartilege piercings (in view that it somewhat is particularly what it is). as quickly because it heals, you are able to placed a bar in it later. i do no longer see why a parent could techniques extra ear piercings on their infant. If it somewhat comes right down to it, you're able to do it your self. purely verify which you do purchase a piercing needle on line (new and interior the equipment) and be sterile approximately it. Use wiped sparkling rings.
- Q:What is the mobile scaffolding materials
- About looking for specific mobile scaffolding, I suggest you here to see the mobile scaffolding, mobile scaffolding here all, other parts of the mobile scaffolding, mobile scaffolding may not fully determine where is here, you can find the mobile scaffolding, mobile scaffolding because it is easy to find, but now is not the mobile scaffolding too hard to find. About looking for specific mobile scaffolding, I suggest you here to see the mobile scaffolding, mobile scaffolding here all, other parts of the mobile scaffolding, mobile scaffolding may not fully here,
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:What are the safety requirements for the dismantling of construction scaffolding
- (3) prior to the dismantling of scaffolding, the scaffolding should be retained on the material, debris and other clean, and should be removed by the removal of mechanical equipment, electrical and other pipelines, such as demolition, or to be protected.(4) the dismantling of the scaffolding should be unified command, should be approved by the construction plan, the requirements of the work instructions, from top to bottom in the order of the upper and lower levels are strictly prohibited demolition operations.
- Q:In the construction of steel pipe scaffolding steel pipe and steel stamping fastener usage ratio is how much?
- Generally 200 tons of steel pipe with fasteners, and fasteners are generally divided into three kinds: right angle fasteners, connecting fasteners, rotating fasteners
- Q:does anyone know where i can find dimmesdale's confession (at night) of his sins upon the scaffold.?
- Dimmesdale does not confess to his crimes on the scaffold at night, but he does meet with Hester and little Pearl on the scaffold while Chillingsworth watches. (pg. 220) His public confession comes at the end of the book during the day time and then he dies.(pg. 367) Follow the link I have attached and type in the page numbers in the little box near the top of the page.
- Q:Introduction of external scaffolding
- 1.1.2 fastener1 steel tubular scaffold made of malleable iron fasteners, the material should be consistent with current national standard "steel pipe scaffolding fasteners" (GB15831) regulations; the fastener made by other materials used, test show that the quality meets the standard requirements before use.2 fastener used in the scaffold, bolt tightening torque up to 6.5N.M, shall not be damaged.
- Q:how do i get rid of the lumps on my ear because of my scaffolding?
- It recommends tea tree oil, or vitamin E oil applied directly to the area.
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- The following is a quote fragment: who knows how to use a square meter of the main raw material of double row scaffolding
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range