duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:water frezze in plastic tube that water goes thru to fill ice maker, so icemaker works fine for a couple fill,
- There is a very small heater on the inlet pipe to prevent this. Look in the manual, if you still have it. If you don't, call an appliance parts store with the make and model number of your refrigerator and they give you the right part. If you ask them nicely, they may even give you a diagram showing how to replace the heater yourself. On most refrigerators, it's not a tough job.
- Q:What would be the best way to store cigars in their tubes for 24hrs with no humidor?
- I would keep in a desk drawer lying on their sides wrapped in their tubes.
- Q:What is the difference between rigid and rigid and semi rigid in electric PVC plastic pipes?
- PVC plastic pipes can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. Among them, hard PVC accounted for about 2/3 of the market, soft PVC accounted for 1/3. Soft PVC is generally used on the floor, ceiling and leather surface, but because soft PVC contains softener (which is also the difference between soft PVC and hard PVC), it is easy to brittle and difficult to preserve, so its range of application is limited.
- Q:Why does a dialysis tubing with 25ml of distilled water shrink in a plastic cup with 3/4 of distilled water?
- If the tube shrinks, water must be going out of the tube, and this must be occurring because there is a concentration gradient across the tubing. However, both sides start with distilled water, so the water on both sides should have the same (low) amount of dissolved substances. Presumably the shrinkage is occurring over a period of hours or days? My guess would be that something is getting into the water in the cup - this could be dissolved matter from floating dust or bacteria, but more likely are gases from the air. Distilling water would degas it - oxygen, nitrogen, and CO2 would be removed. However, these gases, most significantly CO2, will redissolve in the water if it is left in air (carbon dioxide dissolves to make a solution of carbonic acid). In addition, any contaminants that persisted through the distillation would be concentrated when the cup water evaporates, though this is likely to be a small change due to the high purity of distilled water. You are correct about your second question.
- Q:Getting toothpaste out of the tube?
- No, but they are in stores by the dental products.
- Q:Homemade water cooling fan, plastic pipe, the effect well?
- I think if it is to own a water-cooled fan DIY excellent, I have to consider some additional factors, such as the extent of damage to the strength of the plastic pipe after aging, and if damaged, the cooling liquid my material will cause what kind of damage to the machine itself, which can minimize the damage to control in the controllable range.
- Q:How to replace the plastic tubing for the in-door water dispenser?
- look for an on line manual for the model of fridge you have. On our old Sears one the tube comes from under the fridge and feed up to the dispenser. Take a look under the fridge and see if you can free up any slack there You will want to replace all of the tube as it has probably reached the point of deterioration elsewhere. On our fridge you had to pull it out from the wall to get to the supply line connection.
- Q:Whats the game where you stick colored plastic sticks through a plastic tube and then drop marbles in?
- The Brand name one is KerPlunk, the offbrand/Walgreens version is called Tumble.
- Q:auto:My Dodge Neon needs its brakes bled. What size plastic tube is used?
- ummm what plastic tube....ive never used one and ive done up into the 10s of thousands of brake jobs
- Q:fish tank pump tube problems?
- using standard size plastic tubing like other air pumps on the market (about 5-6mm in diameter)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range