DIN7504 Phil Recessed Pan head Self-Drilling Tapping Screws
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 10000000 piece/ pieces per month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|DIN7504 Phil Recessed pan head Self-drilling Tapping Screws|
- Q:Screw M is mechanical teeth, tapping is what?
- There are many kinds of tapping teeth, such as: triangular teeth, iron teeth, wood thread, etc. Usually used TP said
- Q:Why the screw thread more closely, spin into the more effort?
- Because the length of the screw into a certain, do a certain job. The more tight the thread, the equivalent of the longer the distance rotation, power = distance × force, long distance, the need for force naturally small
- Q:When do flat washers use GB95 when using GB97.1?
- There is no difference in the application. See the tolerance, the high requirements of the use of GB97.1. in order to save money, and the application environment is not high, use GB95
- Q:Gasket A140 what is the material
- Gasket A140 is stainless steel, used in corrosive media environment to do flat washers.Gasket introduction:A part between a connector and a nut. A flat metal ring is generally used to protect the surface of the connecting piece from the nut.Classification:The washer is divided into: -C, flat washer washer -A and grade C, grade -C large washers, washer, flat washer, flat washer, chamfered - - a grade steel structure with high strength washer, spherical washer, taper washers, square taper washers, steel I-beam, square taper washers standard type spring washers, spring washers, light heavy spring washers, lock washers internal teeth serrated lock washers, inner and outer teeth lock washers, serrated lock washers, single ear washers, ears washers, external tab washers, round nuts with washers.
- Q:What is the meaning of the 8.8 on the screw
- 8.8 is a high-strength screw! 6.8 is the strength of 4.8 is the national standard screws the highest high-strength screws is 12.9 I have seen the best and most exquisite
- Q:Are there categories of fasteners classified by material?
- Mainly carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, other materials category
- Q:Nominal diameter 12 washers, outside diameter?
- due to the material and craft limits to threaded fasteners, bolts and other fasteners supporting surface is not big, therefore to reduce the pressure on the surface compressive stress protection by fitting of surface, it adopts the washer.In order to prevent the loose connection vice with locking spring washer and more tooth lock washer, round nut and lock washer with saddle, waveform, conical spring washer.
- Q:I would like to ask what is the standard gasket and gasket in general what material?
- Less dosage, the metal with Q235, rubber with XB200, are very common. If the amount is large, according to the situation to choose the most economical
- Q:What is the principle of screw
- A simple mechanical one that can be used to overcome the difficulty of vertically lifting heavy objects. Distance ratio and force ratio are dependent on the inclination. Such as friction is very small, you can achieve very high efficiency
- Q:High-strength screw standard parts of the quality of what data
- The other can be based on the corresponding use of the environment, to decide whether to accept or not accepted.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like